Chapter 34 ( Unexpected disclosure )

Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullah.

Baby❤️

****************************************

Laylah's POV

   After spending a little more time with my grandma, Muhammad called it a night and went back home leaving me to do some more catching up with granny. I'm so super duper happy. Muhammad has made me this happy even though he's not an enthusiast himself. I can't believe my eyes honestly! My mother's mom finally. I haven't seen her in like 6 years. I cried till I cry no more tears again. I can't help it but feel so outrageously emotional. Alhamdulillah Allah has finally reunite me with one of my family member. At least not from my dad's side. Because I can't stand their inhuman heart and cruelty. They don't belong to the world of innocent humans. At least not with my family either.

     I'm enjoying my granny's best tea in the whole world. She make the most tasty and calming  tea in the universe of mankind. And let's not forget how the aroma will leave you craving more and more of it every minute. Oh how much I missed her! It's about 12:00am here in Mecca and the fact that her cozy apartment is close to the Masjid-al Haram. Hearing the best reciter in the whole world crying upon reciting the holy book makes me want to go down there and offer more of namaz until I can't stand on my feet. Muhammad made it clear for granny not to let me out alone because I'm not stable. I wonder which recovery or stability part he's talking about! I wonder whether it was a ghost that managed to take him to the hospital when he was unconscious or a saint and strong woman? See this man. I hate rubbish. I'm to furious rn. I've always wanted to come and visit Mecca after a long time. But I'm here in the city and he will not let me. That's what happens when you're stuck with a psychopath. Well, not a big one at least.

      But I'm not sitting down in this house let alone in the sitting room sipping god knows what my granny have in this tea while she sleeps comfortably in the room. I can't. So I'm going.

  I took my hijab and socks after performing my ablution. I headed for the door. I turned the door knob slowly so that she don't wake up from her snoring darling sleep. But who am I kidding? Her house help or should I say adopted child Latifa is there leaning unto the wall one hand on the waist looking at me. She's a nice girl I admit. She's been really caring and talkative not leaving me for a minute without making me hear her whole life story and how granny saved her life. And thanks to her for my throbbing headache. Oh God now this again. Now she's gonna waste my whole time till granny caught me trying to sneak out of the house. I'm very sure she's going to hit me with her stick.

   "Latifa please let me go and offer two raka'ats! I need to heal and calm my soul after all that has been happening. I need to talk to my lord and thank him for being by my side every time something bad is to happen to me please Latifa I beg you in the name of Allah!"

   "Go!" She simply says. Well, that was unexpected. When I'm here thinking I'll have to argue with her all through.

  "Really? You mean I should just go?"

    "Go before I change my mind Laylah. I know you need this moment so don't turn your opportunity down just go"

  "OMG! Latifa you're such a sweetheart. Thank you! Jazakillah bil Jannah" and I pecked her two cheeks before quickly closing the door behind me and meeting the most beautiful view ever. Mashaa Allah Tabarakallahu Ahsanal khaliqeen!

    I made my way to the masjid and sprayed my praying mat close to an average girl just like me who looked very focused on her dua'a. Mashaa Allah. Now how can you tell me Islam isn't the most beautiful and righteous religion? Alhamdulillah for being a Muslimah.

    After tirelessly praying and pouring my heart out in sujood to the most high and merciful, I took my time to do my Morning azkars because we've already prayed salatul fajr with Jama'a. And I'm so happy wollah as if I'm promised the whole world. But this feeling of calmness, peace, serendipity, serenity and utterly deepest sensational mixed feelings of pure love and joy calling my whole soul. Indeed Allah is the most benevolent. Alhamdulillah!

   I returned home to find my Grandma on the praying mat reciting the Qur'an. Immediately she noticed my presence in the room, she motioned for me to go and sleep on her bed. I'm so relieved. I thought I was going to meet a whole drama waiting for me. But with the understanding grandma I've, here we are. Not to mention that I'm her favourite granddaughter.

   So I made my way to the bed after taking the hijab and socks off me and I immediately dozed off into a deepest slumber.

****************************************
   It's been quite awhile since I had such a darling and peaceful sleep. Maybe all I needed was to clear all my sorrows out for the one creator. I'm glad I'm here in Mecca. The credit all goes to Muhammad. I feel like I owe him a lot.

  Here I'm sitting in the sitting room after a deep cleansing with a herbal soup and warm water from my granny. Latifa borrowed me her casual simple wear which happens to be a boubou. Which I feel so much comfortable in. Little do I know that I'm yet to uncover the most unwelcoming story.

  "Habibty?!" Granny called with a hush tune. I answered her and she motioned for me to come closer to her which I swiftly did.

  "Habibty I want you to marry Muhammad for my and your parents sake"

"What? Granny No! This is not happening!"

   "Habibty I want you to think about it. Isn't he worth marrying? I don't want to do anything without your consent that's why I'm merging you two together. I just want you to think deeply about it okay? You can't keep staying with me here forever will you? And is high time you discover your true existence. What you're living for. What the world have in stored for you. Habibty in this world full of heartless people. If you let Muhammad slide who else would you trust. Muhammad should be the one you trust with your life."

   "Muhammad is like a grandson to me. Just the way you're a granddaughter to me." I know what he's capable of. He have known you since childhood. I just don't think this is my story to tell. You should be happy someone that known you since childhood is the one doing all the run with you and loving you even though you don't see his efforts. You really think this is some kind of a joke or dream? Wake up habibty. Is time you rise okay? I love you!"

Well that was utterly unexpected !
So here we are.
Please vote! Share and comment!
I love you all.
Baby❤️