Chapter 3 (Divulge)

Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullah.

Baby❤️
********************************************

Sunday Morning

Muhammad's POV

    Laylah was discharged from the hospital for three days now, but I don't know what's wrong with her brain. She locked herself in the room from sun set till dawn. I've to check and see what's up with her. I can't help it but to keep thinking of her. I always make sure she gets everything she'll need. Including shower gel, deodorants, inner wears, perfumes,  and sanitary pads. I really want to see her dark skin.

Though she looks dirty and grubby but I still want to see her that way. Lemme check, I've to summon her myself for breakfast today. Since the first day, her breakfast is always served in her room. She've to start eating outside and know her post in this house. She's "My Skivvy" The doctor said she should not be alone all day, because she might get to recollect her past memories which I don't want it to happen!
    I opened the door and saw no one in the room. Where's she? I asked myself. Just then I heared the running of water from the bathroom. She must be taking her bath, I'll Wait. I find a spot and sit. The huge room looks very neat and tidy as if no soul lives inside. "Mashaa Allah" I chant. She must be a very clean freak. I keep checking the room out with my eyes, and the room smells good. Maybe  she is using the perfs I gave her. I thought she don't know how to use any. Deep in my thoughts, I hear the doorknob turns and I quickly go back to my position and turn around. I saw her with a towel hanging around her neck, one tied on her head and the other one round her body that stops amidst her knees. "Wow!!" I said and keep checking her out. She quickly ran into the closet and shout  "Gettout!" In high tone.

"Okay!" I said and walk out of the room. What have I done now? I shouldn't have Wait, I'm very keen at times.

   But I honestly can't believe what my eyes just saw! The girl I brought from the hospital is dark in complexion, how did she turn to a fair girl? How?? Could it be her real complexion? Maybe she was dirty to the extent that she turns to be dark. I can't believe It! She's so adorable, beautiful petite young girl! I've never seen a beautiful girl like her my entire life! Is not that I've never seen any, but there's just something different about this one. Her small pink lips, her white shining eyes and her curved curves. Lordd!!

Layla's Pov

How could he?? How dare he?? Subahanallah! What have I done? Astaghfirullah!! He would have knocked the door, is he the one that brought me from the hospital? Who's he?? Do I know him? I can't remember anything! All I remember is my accident and from that very time, everything went black. He would have wait for me or summon me. James would have call me. (James is the house boy that serves her food)
I thought I'll see  huge monster as my master. But rather, I saw a nice looking man. Lord of mercy! Things are complicated and I need explanation!

I quickly apply my lotion and spray some deodorants. I wore a royal blue long dress that I got in my closet with white flower design and high neck. Is a very simple and comfy dress I can say. I spray some perfs, I love the perfume from the very first day I started using it. I tie a matching turban and sauntered out.

Muhammad's Pov

I'm watching sports when I heared her footsteps. She looks so beautiful Mashaa Allah. The royal blue colour fits her skin very well and she looks breath taking even though she didn't apply any make up. Hey! Be bold! Something said to me and I quickly changed my face expression to boldness. I saw her smiling though I didn't return her smile and I didn't look angry either. I just keep my neutral expression. I masked up my face to a serious master.

"Good Morning" I heard her say in a low but gentle tune.

"Morning" I replied. I'm used to this kind of greetings in the office so I didn't react to what she said. You cant expect anything less being a CEO of a huge company. Ok, let me just go directly to the point because I can see she's now fidgetting with her ring. I guess she's nervous

  "Okay, Laylah, I can see you've already forgotten your post in this house right? Don't you know that you're my skivvy? Ohh! I forget, the doctor said due to the  accident, you lost some parts of your memory. But it won't take long, you'll recall everything. So lemme just remind you of the work you do in this house. You're "My Skivvy" you take care of my breakfast, and dinner, you then wake me up every morning 8:00am sharp, and run my bath water. You clean my room and take care of anything that has to do with me. This is your job. Don't do or touch anything that isn't yours in this house. Just do as I say. I don't repeat myself. Your work starts now! Clear??"

   I have to ask because her expression is now wow! When I finished listing all she's gonna do. I felt sorry for her because from the way she looks, her parents must be rich. The way she talks and do things, she dose'nt seems to talk much too. I just have to help her out. I can't leave her down the streets. Ya Allah forgive me for depriving her from her rights and life. But I'll Inshaa Allah make sure she gets everything she'll need. I'm taking her to school too.  I am about to laugh when I look at her face. But I quickly mask it up.

"Now leave" I said in a stern voice and she bend a little saying.
  "Ok master" I remember something.

" Wait!" I said and stood up to her height,

" Look! I don't mistreat anybody working under me. You can cook and eat everything you Want, you can watch the television here if you don't prefer the one in your room, you can sit outside the front door, you can tell Akin to take you to the saloon if you need some hair dressing and spa. You can do all you Want. All you need is to abide by my rules in this house. No going out without my permission. No talking to boys or whosoever. Just don't cross your limits. And besides, if you need anything, let me know ASAP. Now go!"I said dismissing her.

"Thank you master and I'll Insha Allah abide by your rules"

She left.  I can't help it but to admire her skin and her bright eyes. When I come close to her I can smell her perfume.  Her Arabic accent is nice I think she's somehow related to Arab. 

Comment!
Comment!
Comment!
Vote and share please!

I love you!
Baby❤️