Chapter 6 (Miracle)

Asalamu Alaikum Warahmatullah!
It's been awhile 😊 How was the fasting and Sallah? I'm wondering why people are looking so cute after Ramadan rather than looking skinny😂
I never know I've cute friends till this Sallah!
The way they pose for a picture ❤️ God! And that beautiful shinning face! 😩❤️
I'm soo blessed!
Let me not chika you with surutu sha😂
Let's see what we've today💃❤️

Baby❤️
***********************************************

Writer's POV
She walked out of the house as many thoughts, feelings, emotions dawn on her! She don't know where to go! She don't have anyone, No friends, No anyone! Not to talk of her relatives because they'll be the very last option in her skull! The gateman and driver were very sorry on what their master did to Laylah. They've been saying sorry throughout her walk out of the mansion!

Sitting outside the empty streets for over thirteen hours without hope never give her the room to rest! And now that's already dark, she's cold and feeling feverish out of the night. Darkness everywhere! They're no sounds other than that of speeding cars on the empty streets of Abuja.

She find a place under a tree and sat with her little folded clothes. As she's deep in thoughts thinking of where to go, the sky rebuke in a thunderous sound and it  start to rain heavily. Her worst fear is a thunderstorms! She start shivering out of cold and her clothes are now so wet! Her breath start getting hitched! Now the thunderstorm keep ringing in her head so loud! She started shouting closing her ears with so much efforts in other to avoid the loud storm!

Just then a car stopped in a half and a man walk out of the car holding an umbrella, he stand by her and said "Hey, can I help you?" But Laylah didn't answer him but rather keep closing her ears and shouting her heart out!

He tried calling her attention many times but it seems like she's not even in her senses so he decided to take her hand. And when he did that, she jumped out of her rivalry and hug him so tight like her life depended on him! She keep whispering take me home! He draw the umbrella on the both of them and lead her to the car. He make sure she's safe, after giving her his jacket! He drive safely to his home.

10:00am

Laylah's pov
I woke up in a strange room, strange atmosphere, but it feels so calm and peaceful. But where on earth am I? OMG! I think this fool took me back to another room in his Haram mansion! Not again!! I quickly get off the bed and when I saw the clock, I can't believe I slept so heavily to the extent of missing my Fajr prayers. I open a door located beside the empty laundry basket which I presume is a toilet.

   I perform my ablution then alighted out of the toilet and lucky me I saw a praying mat and a hijab folded neatly on it. I prayed two raka'ats together with two nawafils. After my prayers, I did my Azkar peacefully and I feel so calm, I kept all my problems aside and pray to my only creator. I feel an intense peace. I folded the mat and the hijab neatly and put it back to its place. I then make the bed too like nobody slept on it.

Is now that I realize I wasn't wearing my clothes! My heart beat palpitates! OMG! Who changed my clothes. Not that monster dai kam! Astagfirullah! Astagfirullah! Astagfirullah!Let it not be what I'm
thinking. I hope he didn't do what he's doing with the girls at night with me too. Astagfirullah. I started feeling my head pudding! No! Not the memories again!!!
   ( Please don't! It's haram to touch a girls shirt without her being your wife! Please don't! What are you doing? Stop!!! Stop!!! Stopppp!!)

I feel a warm arm folding me into its embrace! It feels just like my mum's hug! I'm so happy she's back again. I hold the arms tight and snuggle more into my Ammi's embrace. I miss you mum! That's when I inhale the cent of the perfume, this isn't my mum's perf, who could be this? And the arms are broad and strong! I ask my inner self still sobbing. As I jolt the arms and raise my head, I saw a figure smiling at me but I cannot see the face vividly! It can't be another set up!

Innalillahi wa inna illaihi raji'un 😫😫 Not again please leave me aloonnee!!!!!

What's happening again?
My poor Laylah😭
Who could be this Again!
I'm scared !
Drop your comments and your suggestions on the comment section!
Please do!
So that I'll know what to write next!
Don't forget to
Vote !
Comment!
And Share!

I love you!

Baby❤️