Chapter - 1

"What's for breakfast?"

A high pitched voice bubbled into the dining hall as all the students stood in line for the breakfast in the cafeteria. Hostel life isn't just boring, it's full of tasteless breads in KY Academy.

This wasn't on Mihyun's wishlist when she entered college. Joined her art major and then regretted knowing this wasn't what she wanted to study. She always thought of an exciting college life though, like every other kid or maybe nothing like others?

She stopped at the counter, letting her eyes scan over the food with no change in the menu for a year now and the stacked up breads with utter distaste. Rolling her eyes as the chef put one in her plate, she left the counter with her tray in hands. Unlike others, she walked out of the cafeteria and sat on the staircase to enjoy her dry tasteless bread because it's too loud inside. Sighing with every bite and wishing she could get some real food when she goes out later in the day.

Hostel never suited her taste. Never made her relaxed the way she thought it would. It's still the same, having to worry about when your room's wrecked and the roof above your head is gone for good.

"At least we have a vacation coming up. Or I'd have surely killed the Dean by now."

Mihyun smirked as she heard one of the students saying while passing her. Not like she wasn't planning on running away from hostel if vacations weren't coming. Killing the Dean? That's doable too.

She put the plate in the sink after she was finished and was headed for her room again. Classes won't start until eleven so she can take a nap by then. Passing through the long corridor where other rooms stood side by side until she got a hold of a familiar doorknob.

Her room lit up when she walked in. The bed was seducing her with nothing but sleep right now and her temptations to give in was rising as usual. But before she could, a loud screaming broke through her window and she snapped her head.

It's strange.

Poking her head out of the window, she couldn't see what exactly happened right under their hostel building. But a crowd was forming so it was something fun, she assumed. The chaos going on, perked her interest and before she knew, she was running down the stairs.

She put her hood up and mixed herself into the crowd of panicked students. Pushing some lazy, slow ass girls on her way. She finally reached the end of the stairs and saw some girls gagging on their saliva while running away.

Interesting...

She pushed through the crowd even more and realized there's a foul smell spread across the air. Nothing regular or recognizable but a mixture of several stinks.

Her eyes widened at the sight in front which the crowd had formed around. Hands freezing inside the hoodie pockets. The stink making sense.

It's a dead body...