Chapter - 10

Mihyun put her phone in her dress pocket and left for the living room where Yoongi was already waiting for her

Mihyun put her phone in her dress pocket and left for the living room where Yoongi was already waiting for her. He's in a formal suit which she hardly sees him wearing. It was confusing.

"Oppa I'm ready." She said making him look up from his phone. He nodded before walking up to her so they can leave. "Where are you going after?"

"I have a meeting with the agency. Some things happened..." he said and looked at his wrist watch. "We shouldn't make officer Jung wait. Let's go."

"What happened? I didn't hear anything..." she asked while they walked towards the elevator. His secretary following close behind after  bowing to them.

"No one knows about the police case yet. My agency somehow found out. That's why they want to meet. It's all okay, don't worry."

She felt a blow crushing through her, landing right on her heart. He's being summoned by the company heads because he's a celebrity and these police scandals can hurt his image. Yet, he's saying it's all good and taking her to meet the officer for her testimony himself.

"Oppa...I can manage. You should go to the company." She suggested.

"I don't want you to be alone when you're there. You should rely on me sometimes." He smiled gently. "And don't worry. My company can't fire me. I'm too successful for that." His smile replaced with a smirk.

She smiled sadly. He's sometimes a cocky jerk to people but the real sweet brother to her. Whatever she had against their father has to melt if he's like this. No doubt.

They both sat in the back as his secretary drove them to the police station. She kept thinking how to tell the police everything again, not like she didn't before. It's just another testimony and she's been through it. That's why she had no trust for the cops. They just keep pressuring a potential victim for whatever information they want, without knowing what they are feeling while trying so. Today though, she can be assured that Yoongi is here.  Also, officer Jung seemed to be a good cop. A strange yet warm feeling of security.

"Good morning officer Jung..." she bowed to Hoseok been who's waiting outside the police station for them. "I hope we're not late."

"Absolutely not. This way." He smiled and lead them inside.

The police station was buzzing with people. Officers and others. He lead them both to a corner where she saw his name card displayed on the desk, a very rough looking and file stacked place. He must've been working on several things. The crushed coffee cups also say the same thing.

"Its a little unorganized..." Hoseok shyly scratched his head. "Please don't mind."

"Looks great to me." Yoongi took his seat, she did the same. Once Hoseok helped himself with the files and set them aside, he sat down and sighed.

"You can tell me if you're uncomfortable with anything. I can understand." Hoseok started. "Let's start with basic things." He started typing away in his computer.