Chapter - 15

"Hello ma'am

"Hello ma'am..." Seokjin bowed before introducing himself to the woman in front. "My name's Kim Seokjin."

The woman, possibly in her 40s smiled and removed her glasses. "Hello..."

Kim Ha Nah. A former actress and now a producer. She's been living in America but came back to reunite with her parents here. Seokjin had to make sure she didn't know who he is. Or it'll get dangerous for both of them. They still don't know who the killer is so being undercover is going to be for her security.

"I didn't recognize you I'm sorry..." she apologetically smiled again.

"Oh no ma'am, I wasn't expecting you to..." he let out a nervous laugh. "Actually I'm a model. But I want to start my career as an actor. And I need your help..."

Their chatting continued as he kept asking into things he needs for the investigation here and there. Meeting her was hard as it is so he might use this opportunity. Sometimes questions like why she decided to come back to Korea. If that isn't invading her personal space.

Hoseok had left to meet the other name on the list. Sung Joon.

None of them knew each other. Never heard of others name in their lives. Yet they were connected to each other. And that connection led them to have an unfortunate fate.

"Yeah Mihyun?" Seokjin walked out of the building and called her.

"I'm listening..." she was still invested on her laptop like always while Yoongi sat on his hospital bed watching her overwork herself. He sighed.

"I just met her. I think she's clean too. She's a public figure and doesn't have any enemies as it seems."

"Well, Yoongi oppa isn't that kinda person either. He got attacked too... so we can't take chances." She opened a window that had the tape from her hostels CCTV recordings. "Oppa come to the hospital when you're done okay?" She earned a hum of agreement from him before putting her phone down.

"You're still working on that?" Yoongi sounded frustrated and kind of disappointed that she's doing this without rest just because he's been attacked and she's worried about him.

"I have to find him oppa..." she said without looking up.

"Yeah, that's the police's job not yours!" Yoongi sighed. "Let them do their work..."

"Police can't do shit to this motherfucker..." she smirked. "If they could, they wouldn't let me get involved..." she eye gestured at Hoseok who's outside the room now, unaware of what the Min siblings are talking about.

"Why can't they?"

"Oppa...the whole campus was practically bursting with police when Ji Won got kidnapped. Hoseok was there too. All of them were sleeping like deads when she was screaming for help..." she regretted her last words as she herself was a part of those useless people. "Thats why they refused to tell anyone the whole truth about her murder. It's a shame on them."