Chapter 35

Well it's a bit short, but it's better than nothing right? O.O

--------------------------------------

"Well, just put it on and come out. I can help you decide if it's okay or not." Zack called through the door.

"No, you will be biased, and you will tell me that it's fine." I cried.

"I won't be biased." He called back.

"Yes you will, I know you will!"

"Are you willing to bet on that?"

"Hell yes!"

"Loser has to kiss the winner?"

"If you want."

"On the mouth?"

"But I'm going to win!"

"Then you have nothing to worry about."

"Fine." I said grudgingly, and put the top on. It was more or less a black sports bra, which was a bit too small for my liking, but was great for training in, because it left me a bit more exposed, and I would have to protect more of myself. Annoyingly, it lacked straps so it was a bit more like a tube top, and if that wasn't enough, it had been ruffled slightly so that the front was slightly smaller.

"Hurry up! I want to collect my reward!" Zack called, and I could easily imagine a smirk on his face.

"Oh, but you aren't going to win!" I said, opening the door.

As soon as Zack saw me his eyes grew to the size of windows, and his jaw dropped. I just smirked back, putting my hands on my hips.

I win I thought to myself, looking at Zack as he stood there speechless.

"It's bad right?" I asked Zack.

"Um... I don't think so, in fact, I like it." He mumbled back.

"Biased!" I coughed.

"I am not!" He whined.

"Then why are you constantly staring?"

"I was just judging!"

"Mm-hmm."

"I seriously was! I wasn't checking you out!"

"Mm-hmm."

"Agh! Fine you win! I'm biased! I'm a guy! I get turned on really easily! Is that better?" He exclaimed.

"Much." I said nodding. Then he started to grin.

"What is it?" I asked suspiciously.

"Ah, nothing." He teased.

"No, it's something, and I would like to know what it is."

"Well... You won the bet, right?"

"No duh."

"And the rules were that the loser has to kiss the winner..." He was grinning evilly now.

"No freaking way!" I cried, jumping back.

"It was a deal!"

"The deal's off!"

"No it's not!"

"Hell, yes it is!"

"Just accept it!"

"No!"

"Chicken!"

"I am not!"

"Uh-huh."

"I'm not!"

"Keep going..." He said coyly.

"Ah! Fine!" I glared at him. Damn bet! Damn backfiring, stupid bet! Damn loophole! I muttered internally, crossing my arms.

Zack stepped closer to where I was standing, and gently pressed his lips against mine, his hands on my arms holding me close. I felt him move to my cheek, then my jaw line, and down to my neck.

"Hey, this wasn't part of the bet." I murmured as he made his way down to the base of my neck, then back up again. I put a hand on his cheek, pushing him back a bit.

"Yeah, but to be perfectly honest with you, the top is really turning me on right now." He smirked, and started to kiss me again, his hands moving to my face, but this time I let him. I found myself wrapping my arms around him, bringing us closer together.

"Come on, I still want to kill a few people, so if that was your distraction then you have failed." I smiled, breaking off.

"Tease!" Zack whined, "Could you at least keep the top on then?" He asked hopefully.

"Nope." I replied grinning, and grabbed my black tank top, going into the bathroom to change again.

As soon as I came out of the bathroom I felt someone cover my eyes, and I heard someone start to walk towards me. I tried to uncover my eyes, but I was unsuccessful, and my struggles were useless. Acting on impulse, I reached behind me, and gave my captor a koald touch. Once my eyes were uncovered I flinched at the brightness of the room, but kicked out when I saw a figure right in front of me. My foot connected and there was a small cry of surprise as my opponent dropped to the floor.

"Who are you, and what do you want?" I demanded.