Chapter 18

"Daemon, stop! You can't fight them on your own. Hell, we can't even fight them as a group." Sagittarius fought to keep Daemon from running after the car that took Jayde away.

"I can't just sit around, we have to get her!" Daemon yelled at him and tried to run for the gates again.

"She will live! She will get out of this alive! You won't if you go after them now!"

"Tarius, we have to get Jayde back!" Dylan joined in, trying to persuade Sagittarius to let them get Jayde.

"Keep out of this Aries! You don't have a right to say a word!" Daemon rounded on Dylan, the air dropped to fifteen degrees.

"Make me then, go on!" Dylan challenged.                                  

"Daemon, he does have a right. Both of you need to calm down. Scorpio will survive this." Tarius struggled to keep Daemon and Dylan away from each other.

"Did you see what happened to her? They hit her over the head so fast that she didn't even get to react! We have to get her back!" Daemon cried.

"We will, but firstly you need to go to Aqua for your arm. I think it might be a bone fracture." Sagittarius tried to calm the boys down.

"We can't wait until everyone is one hundred percent healthy! She needs help, and if no one feels up for it then I'm going on my own!" Dylan cried.

"What did I tell you Aries? Plus Jayde was my girlfriend, not yours!" Daemon snarled.

"Oh, go ahead! Delude yourself all you want! She had feelings for me!"

"Feelings of hate, you dumbass! She could never love a weakling!"

"Fine, let's see how weak I really am!" Dylan and Daemon ran at each other, but Sagittarius stopped them touching both of them on the shoulder, making them freeze in their places.

"No, don't! Daemon, you must let Aqua heal you! Dylan, you need rest!"

"There is no time, now unfreeze me!" Daemon yelled.

"Leo, I order you to go to Aqua!"

"Why can't we rescue Jayde now?" Dylan cried again.

"Why can't you both take orders?" Sagittarius roared, silencing them both. "You fight over loving Scorpio, you fight over how strong you both are and you fight over getting her back! If there's one thing I have learned from Scorpio, it's that she always wins!" With that, Sagittarius unfroze Daemon and Dylan. Dylan immediately misted to his dorm room, but Daemon just sank to his knees and cried into Sagittarius' shoulder.

I woke up to find myself lying on a soft bed. Why do I always have to win, or in this case, survive? I grumbled inwardly. I looked around and found that I was in what looked like some boy's bedroom, the walls were dark blue, covered in posters of freaky looking heavy metal bands, and there was hardly any bookshelf.

As I got up I felt a very faint throb at the back of my head, I also felt a necklace at my throat which was strange because I don't normally wear jewellery. I tried to find the clasp, but there wasn't any, and I couldn't even get it around my head. I searched the room for something that would cut the links, but I found nothing. I ended up facing the mirror, stood up straight and looked at myself in the mirror in the corner. My face was a bit pale, and my hair was a bit tangled, but I smoothed it out, combing my hair with my fingers. Once I felt that I was presentable enough I walked over to the door and found that it was locked. I knocked on the wood and the walls, estimating that were around twelve inches thick, and easy to get through. Aw, they care about me I thought, impatient and annoyed, so I ended up kicking the door down with a single kick. The door crashed forward, reduced to splinters and I walked through the massive hole that I had left in the room. I am so not cleaning that up I laughed inside. I stepped out into a long hallway that looked for the whole world like a hotel hallway, complete with a big sofa and a flowers sitting on a side table. Seriously classy I thought, smirking. I heard footsteps running towards me coming from the right end of the hallway. About time they got here. I could run right now, but I've earned the right to know more about them. In the end I sat on the sofa and waited. There were more people than I expected, but then I hadn't met everyone in their little club just yet. They all ran right by me, towards the shattered remains of the door.

"Find her! She can't have escaped!" the leading yellow eyes commanded.

"That won't be necessary, yellow eyes, I'm right here." I said lazily, lounging on the sofa. They turned around in complete astonishment to face me.

"Boo!" I laughed coldly at their expressions; each one was a mask of shock and fear.

"Why did you destroy the door?" one of the girls demanded angrily.

"I couldn't get out, and I wanted to get out." I replied with a smirk.

"Well done then, you got out." The leader said.

"Why thank you. Oh and thank you for the necklace, but it's too generous of you. Now I would like to know your names, unless of course you want me to call you yellow eyes one, two, three, four, etcetera."

"Don't give her names! She can use them to track us down." The girl said.

"Now why would I want to do that? I want to get farther away from you and your eyes, not closer." This was boring me, and I was loosing patience. They looked at the leader who shrugged and nodded his head.

"Fine. My name is Nathan Zeus." The leader said resentfully.

"I am Tom Apollo." A tall, blonde, tanned boy said, sighing.

"I'm Grace Artemis." The bossy girl said; she had a really bitchy aura around her that made me want to punch her face.

"Zack Poseidon." A really fit looking guy with short, blonde hair and a look in his eyes that said 'can I buy you a drink?' called out. I was probably going to like him.

"I'm Clare Hestia." A strawberry blonde, pale skinned girl half whispered shyly.

"Jacob Hermes." said a boy who was small and thin. I noticed that he was fidgeting slightly.

"Name's Ben Hephaestus." A computer geek look-a-like said.

"My name is Rachel Athena." A girl said. She was wearing glasses and tied her curly, black hair up in a ponytail, but she didn't look like a big nerd.

"Well hi everyone! I'm Scorpio and I will probably be staying here for the next few weeks. I would like my own room, but I want a suite and I will kick all of your butts when I escape from here." I introduced myself perfectly.

"Take her to the white room." Nathan ordered.