33. light

every shinobi, including the 5 reanimations stare at y/n in surprise as she weaves a few hand signs then plants both hands firmly onto the 10 tails, who was once struggling stops all movement "huh? what did y/n do?" questions naruto who stood atop a toads head.

the gracious deity gates that once held down the 10 tails crack and break apart, allowing the giant tailed beast to stand up. after a few minutes the 10 tails that was unmoving turns to look around, "kill them, destroy everything." she order's the giant beast that begins to slash its tails around.

confused and scared shinobi's try to fight off the beast. "y/n!?" naruto shouts confused, "somethings wrong.." sakura murmurs from atop katsuyu, "we'll have to stop her." sasuke joins, acting as if he isn't worried about y/n.

"alright! sakura, sasuke. lets save y/n!!" naruto shouts as the 3 shoot forward from atop their summoned beasts, once close enough naruto jumps off gamakichi and onto the 10 tails, he heads straight to the top where y/n is.

sensing him she turns and throws 3 kunai his way, he dodges and summons 3 clones one of which manages to take hold of her arms and keeps her in place "ngh.!" she grunts as she tries to struggle, suddenly sasuke and sakura arrive, "good job naruto." says sakura as sasuke approaches and stares into her eyes which appeared darker than usual, "it seems as though she isn't in control of herself right now." he steps back "how do we get her back?" naruto quickly says, wanting the y/n he knows and loves to come back already "for now perhaps we should subdue her? i'll knock her unconscious." sakura stands next to y/n and with a chop to the neck she is knocked out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"where...where am i..?"
i mumble to myself while looking around only to see nothing but pitch black

"the deepest depths of your brain.."

i flinch as a hand grabs my shoulder, causing me to turn around, coming face to face with the same 'me' from before "..."

"aww why so quiet? you scared i'm going to manipulate you again?"

she chuckles darkly while getting right up in my face "no, i just..." i look at her with a pitiful gaze before jumping forward and embracing her "you're just scared that we'll lose someone again..and i- i understand but i won't let that happen" a tear slips from my eye as i squeeze her tighter

"b-but-"

she stutters, slightly panicked and surprised "it's ok" i pull back and gently pat her head "we'll be ok" i hold her hand as a smile slowly appears on her face

"thank you.."

slowly she fades away until nothing is left..

-

"kid! kid! dammit wake up!"
my eyes flutter open slowly at the sound of rinens voice, "huh..?" i groan while sitting up and looking around "what's that?" i look up at a giant flower "i believe it's part of the infinite tsukiyomi." "what?! we have to stop it-ow!" i flinch and look down to see my legs trapped under a bunch of rocks "..." sighing i quickly move the rocks out of the way, to find my legs bloodied and definitely broken "rinen, can i fix this?" "yes." i smile happily and swiftly heal myself.

"what happened while i was out of control?" i ask rinen "you went coocoo and tried to destroy everything using the 10 tails." i sigh in embarrassment and stand up stretching my aching legs "what do i need to do to destroy the tsukiyomi." "well.." suddenly the terrain changes and i feel myself falling, i look down to see lava everywhere "what the, just how long was i out!?" using rinens powers i form wings on my back "awhile" rinen answers quickly.

sighing i look around but pause as my eyes lay on a pale woman with long white hair, with white eyes as well as a 3rd on her forehead, i clench my chest as i feel my heart thumping loudly and painfully

"that woman...why? why do i feel like i know her?" i clench my stomach and fold in on myself "that woman..is my mother..."

———————————

y/n is referring to her mum from her first life, not mum1 who killed ur siblings but mum2 who was never there :)

also yes. i'm alive, somehow.
wether or not the next update will come soon i can not say. my apologies. thank you all though for reading my story i hope it was worth it and that you all enjoyed it. love you all.