8. a special c rank mission!

(im watching episode 32 of naruto shippuden right now- and i just saw tobi im fangirling so much send HeLp 😫😫)

"target has been spotted" so far kakashi has only ever given us D ranked missions, i look down at naruto who is struggling with capturing the cat, jumping down i walk towards him and pick up the cat "now aren't you cute" i giggle and scratch its chin "red bow on the right ear, this is it" sakura says into the transmission device.

-

after we gave the cat back to its owner, naruto begun to whine about how we're only getting boring missions "naruto! we're only genin it's normal for us to have these types of missions!" sakura hits him on the head "s-sorry about this lord hokage" kakashi visibly sweats, looking back and forth from naruto and the hokage who sighs before speaking up "i guess it's ok to give you 5 a C rank mission" i hear naruto gasp in excitement "YEAH!" he jumps up raising his fist in the air,

"ahem" the hokage cleared his throat causing everyone to look back at him,  "come in!" the door opens up to reveal a drunken old man "hah? just a bunch of brats?" "this is tazuna, a master bridge builder. you are to escort him to the land of waves so he can complete a bridge" "alright you 4 go and pack your things we'll meet at the gate in an hour" kakashi disappears after that and so do the rest of us.

-

i was standing at the gate with sakura, sasuke, naruto and the bridge builder waiting for kakashi "alright lets go everyone" kakashi finally arrives "you're late again" sakura glares at kakashi who just laughs it off and continues walking.

-

after an hour or so of walking i started to feel uneasy, looking around i can't see anyone but however up ahead i notice a puddle 'that can't be right it hasn't rained for awhile' i turn and make eye contact with kakashi who nods his head at me indicating that he knew.

after walking past the puddle two men jump out of it and attack kakashi, they wrap sharp chains around him and pull, ripping kakashi to shreds "sensei!" sakura yells 'so he's just gonna watch huh' an irk mark grows on my forehead annoyed that our sensei decided to watch instead of actually doing anything.

the two men then aim for naruto who freezes up luckily sasuke jumps in in time, throwing a shuriken at the chains which get pinned into a tree, he lands on their gauntlets and kicks their faces throwing them back however they just detach the chain and run off in different directions, one runs at naruto the other going towards sakura and the bridge builder, before sakura can get hurt sasuke jumps in. "naruto!" i quickly run to naruto but before i get to him kakashi appears catching both men in a head lock, i look over at sakura who looks excited and sasuke who has an annoyed expression.

-

"naruto, their weapons were coated with poison you should probably try and get rid of that" kakashi looks over towards me and naruto 'what!' i quickly turn towards naruto who is already looking at a cut on the back of his left hand, i rush over snatching his hand to examine it

"sensei can the poison be sucked out?" i continue staring at his injury "ah well yes i guess that would-" before he can finish i bring naruto's hand up to my mouth and suck on it for a few seconds then spit on the ground and continue "y-y-y-y-y/n! wh-what're you d-doing!?!" naruto's face was turning red but i ignored it and continued until i felt pleased that the poison was gone, i wipe my mouth and lift my head up only to see the other 4 looking at me.