34. mum?

kaguya, aka y/ns mum pov-

"what the hell is that supposed to mean Sumi!!" i glare furiously at the woman i once thought i loved, "you just want to abandon our children?!" i feel my blood boil, "no-well yes but they'll live a good life!" she shouts back at me, at this i stare in disgust i couldn't believe what she was suggesting, "i can not talk with you right now, i'm going to go cool off." i storm out and slam the door behind me, getting in my car and driving towards the beach.

i can feel my head pounding, the stress of the argument getting to me, suddenly i feel my vision blur as i reach a sharp turn atop the cliffside by the ocean, not being able to see the corner i speed straight off the cliff and into the water below, "no- i can't my childr-..." i panic and try to open the car doors, no luck, water swiftly floods the car and before i know it my vision fades.

-

with a loud gasp i sit up and look around, confused at the change in scenery 'where am i..? wasn't i drowning?' i look around confused then notice a man staring at me confused, suddenly my head pangs as several memories begin to flood into me, 'kaguya..Otsutsuki? that's my name or that's who i am now?'

after time i managed to figure out what had happened to me, i died as selene in another earth and was reincarnated as a woman, akin to a god, who goes by the name kaguya Otsutsuki. At first all i wanted was to go back home, see my children, tell them how much i love them and so i decided to become strong, since if the clan i was apart of could travel to different worlds, then surely i could travel to the one from my first life.

But soon i begun to forget them, my wife, my children, all i could think of was becoming stronger.

-y/ns pov-

"Mother! stop! what are you doing here?!" i shout loudly, gaining everyones attention, even my mothers, she turns and stares at me blankly "mum..?" i look back, my eyes wide as she shows no reaction, then without even blinking she hits me into a wall roughly, "y/n!" shouts sakura who was clinging onto kakashi so that she wouldn't fall.

i grunt as i pull myself off the wall, my eyes watering slightly. 'i know she looks different..but that's definitely mother, why doesn't she recognise me..?' my lip quivers at the thought "it probably has to do with how long she has been in this world." rinen responds. 'that does make sense..' i pull myself to together just as naruto and sasuke are 'captured' by mo-kaguya.

i kick off the wall straight to her, hesitantly i aim an attack which is simply pushed aside by her 'i can't bring myself to attack her..' i clench my teeth at my lingering feelings for my parents in my first life, even though she abandoned me, yui and yuka. "y/n. get a hold of yourself!" i flinch at the sudden interruption to my thoughts "sorry, rinen." i shake off my anxiety and look forward to the enemy, my mother.

as i do the environment changes and suddenly we are all in a snowy land, i look down towards kakashi, obito, sakura and naruto's clone, 'i should see if they have any plans currently.' i teleport to kakashi "y/n, do you know if you can do anything?" sakura asks upon my arrival. "no i can't say i can yet.." i pause and look over to kaguya, as i do my eyes widen as i see her move into some sort of black portal 'space-time ninjutsu.'  i look towards obito who was no longer unconscious "Obito, can you quickly explain the basics of your space time jutsu." he looks at me surprised but then returns to a face of neutrality, he must of remembered who i am, a l/n.

-whilst you receive some tutoring from sensei obito, sasuke is sucked away into a different dimention by kaguya-

i nod and thank obito for the short lesson on space-time ninjutsu "i understand how we're changing spaces now. much like obito's dimensional space, except she seems to have more than just one. whenever she enters the black portal she seems to be changing spaces. which means sasuke must be inside one of them." the 3 stare at me blankly "and you figured all that out just from my short explanation on time-space ninjutsu.." obito mumbles to himself. "hehe.. anyways i should be able to get myself into her dimension the next she enters it, then i can open up her other dimensions from there, naruto, sakura, i'd like you guys to come with me." the two nod their heads and place a hand onto my shoulder.

using my new knowledge i manage to perform a space-time ninjutsu and enter the dimension when she opens it again, she seems to notice us so i look towards naruto who nods, i then grab onto sakura and take her into my own dimension. once in my dimension we land in a field full of purple Hyancinth's "is this your dimension?" sakura asks as she gazes over the vast space "it must be, anyways it seems kaguya has left the dimension, lets go." i grab sakura's hand and warp us back to kaguya's dimension.

"be ready for when i might need more chakra." i say to sakura who nods and stands behind me, waiting for said moment. i look forward and begin to open a window into one of kaguya's dimensions, i couldn't feel sasuke's chakra so i closed the window and opened up another, this time it appeared to be the lava dimension which also held no presence of sasuke. "sakura" i say her name and feel her hands on my shoulders i open up the window again, the image of sasuke walking across a sandy plain is shown, "sasuke!" i shout to gain his attention, he notices and rushes over to the window, jumping through it. 

"alright, are you two okay" i stand up and check on my two friends "yeah." sakura hums "i'm fine." sasuke mumbles, "alright grab my hand, we need to get back to naruto, quickly.' they both obey and with that i take them back to the icy domain.

------------------------------------------

so incase it didn't make sense, y/ns mum selene (si-lean) died in their og world and was isekai'd into naruto, please note she is still kaguya, she did not possess her body or anything, it was merely in that moment that her memories returned. 

also purple hyacinth's are said to symbolise sorrow and a desire for forgiveness :)