info on y/n's kekkei genkai

so i decided to plan more out with y/n's kekkei genkai and how it works.

as you all know a kekkei genkai is a bloodline trait, most if not all kekkai genkai are passed down through generations.

here are the 3 types of kekkai genkai:

dōjutsu is a kekkei genkai that affects the eyes, like sharingan and byakugan.

advanced nature transformations, it's where a person combines two basic natures in order to create a new one. it is common to use more than one nature however to combine them you need a kekkei genkai (i'm pretty sure, this was just on the naruto wiki)

the last one has no specific name but it is where the user is able to manipulate their body like how kimimaro can manipulate his bones.

now im just gonna write down the possible kekkei genkai's y/n might gain as well as some i have come up with (maybe i'm not sure yet) there are some that she might already have some of these kekkei genkai's if i say more it might spoil this fanfic.

ones from the show
the iburi clans kekkei genkai
ketsuryūgan- chinioke clan
kurama clan's kekkei genkai
ranmaru's kekkei genkai
shikotsumyaku

my own ones
tanrika
obishotan
(might add more to this later)

fyi those words are just completely made up in my head i have no idea if they're actual words or smth)

tanrika: is a kekkei genkai that allows the user to manipulate their body into any size or form, the amount of pain changes depending on how drastic the transformation is.

obishotan: a dōjutsu kekkei genkai. when activated the users eyes turn completely pitch black. it allows the user to completely mirror an opponents moves and is believed to be stronger than the sharingan