5.enter naruto uzumaki

it's been 7 years since i last saw itachi, 7 years since i last saw sasuke smile and 7 years since i last saw their whole clan. i feel guilty thinking that i might've been able to stop itachi but that's in the past and i need to get over it.

"everyone around you just keeps dying huh?"

oh and since then this voice has started to appear he says his name is rinen but that's all i know about him.

"n....y/n!" i quickly lift my head up to see a furious iruka-sensei glaring at me "stop dosing off during class! next time you do i'll have to keep you back." he yells then goes to focus back on the whole class "now since naruto missed the transformation jutsu you're all going to have to revise it" several sighs and ughs sounded throughout the classroom while everyone stood up from their seats to line up at the front of the classroom. i made sure to stand behind naruto in the line since we were friends.

"hey naruto" i whisper in his ear "eeeh! w-what is it y/n?" he turns around looking at me with a small blush on his face "are you gonna use that justu?" i smirk slightly after he gives me a thumbs up "naruto!" iruka calls naruto up for his turn, "transformation jutsu!" naruto yells doing the proper hand signs but instead of transforming into iruka he transformed into an adult female version of himself, "sexy jutsu!" once the smoke cleared iruka's eyes nearly popped out of their sockets as he fell back, a trail of blood from his nose falling with him.

he bounces back up, now with two tissues up his nose "NARUTO! STOP WITH THESE SILLY PRANKS!" i giggle at iruka-sensei's reaction to the sexy jutsu "ah y/n don't encourage him!" he points at me after hearing my laugh "yeah sorry sensei" i smile and scratch the back of my neck while walking up to do the transformation jutsu. once i was done i felt a burning sensation on the back of my neck i turn around to see sasuke staring...or glaring at me 'what's his problem...' i ignore him and head back to my seat like all the other students (u sit behind sasuke).

-

i yawn and stretch out my arms, walking out of the academy ready to head home "hey y/n" i turn around to see kiba, akamaru sitting on his head "hm?" i lift my eyebrow quizzically at him seeing as we never really talked much "why is it that you hang out with that loser naruto" as soon as i heard what he said i glare at him annoyed "naruto isn't a loser" i turn back around and continue to walk in the direction of my apartment.

i knew about why people hated naruto but i didn't care, i befriended him 2 years ago and we've been friends ever since. "sigh i wish people would stop treating naruto that way" i look to the left to see ichiraku ramen, pulling out the wallet in my pocket i sweat drop seeing only a single coin in there 'guess it will have to be instant ramen again tonight'

-the next day-

i yawn in my seat behind sasuke still tired from studying until 1am last night, trying my best to not fall asleep because the genin test was today and i couldn't miss it "y/n!" i hear one of the shinobi call out my name.

the door closed gently behind me as i made it into the middle of the room "make 2 perfect clones of yourself and then you will pass the test" easy enough "clone jutsu!" i yell after making the hand signs there's a poof of smoke and i turn to look next to me and on both sides were two perfect clones of myself, "great job y/n you pass!" iruka smiles at me then motions towards the several headbands on the table, looking over them all i decide on a f/c one and tie it around my head and leave the room walking back to the classroom.

-

everyone had taken the test and passed except for naruto i look at him sadly while squeezing through the crowd of proud parents, once i got to naruto i tried to comfort him "hey naruto...it's ok, i'm sure you tried your best" i go to pat his shoulder when all of a sudden he slaps my hand away "shut up! i don't need you to pity me!" he gets off the swing and runs away, heading somewhere else 'i hope he still stays my friend' i look at his retreating form feeling my heart ache. sighing i head off towards ichiraku ramen because i had just enough for one bowl tonight.

"thanks for the food sir!" i wave back at the ramen guy before turning to run back home. closing my eyes, enjoying the light breeze against my face until i feel myself collide with someone else "ugh-" "o-ow" i look in front of me to see kiba on the ground rubbing his head, i glare at him and stand up ready to walk away until i feel him grab my hand "w-wait y/n i just wanted to....to say i'm sorry for what i said about naruto..." he looked slightly reluctant to say it but it still surprised me and made me happy "it's ok just don't say it again" i hold out my hand and help him up "cya!" i continue running off to my apartment.

-

once i was home i immediately had a shower and got changed into comfier clothing, i sit at my desk and pull out a few books "let's see who my sensei could be..." i look through the books that i 'borrowed' from the hokages office. "asuma....kurenai...kakashi" i continued looking into their profiles and any information on them. "i kind of hope i get kakashi, he seems like a good teacher and he has the sharingan" feeling satisfied with my new gain of knowledge i close the books and head off to bed.