10. team kurenai

(sooo i got a lil lazy...i might write it later but for now it's basically just the same as the anime so i'm going to make this chapter based on 4 days after u returned from the mission)

i lay in my bed trying to convince myself to get up and eat, sighing i sit up and jump off my bed heading to the kitchen hoping to find something edible "maybe it's time to refill.." i stare at the bare and empty fridge in front of me.

-

after getting changed and leaving my house with the money i had saved up for food, i yawn still a little tired, i feel someone bump into my chest, looking down i see a girl with short black hair and eyes that had no pupils "s-sorry!" she stutters out "ah, it's ok. you're hinata right?" i pat her head causing her to blush a little "y-yes and y-you're y/n?" she looks up at me while playing with her fingers "mhm! hey wanna hang out later?" i had nothing to do today and hinata seems like a nice person "sure!" she smiles happily before walking off.

-

having gotten everything i needed from the store i was heading back home, 2 bags on each arm "so...heavy..." i was struggling to hold these bags up on my own, just when my apartment was in view i somehow trip over nothing

"woah there!" i hear a gruff voice in my ear 'what?' i notice that someone's holding me, lifting my head i see kiba mere millimetres away from my face that soon starts to get warmer "o-oh thanks kiba" i push myself back up and away from kiba to cool my face off "no problem y/n, here let me help you carry those" kiba takes two of the bags off my left arm "you don't have to!" i reach my hand out to take them back "i insist" he looks back at me smiling, giving up i sigh and take him back to my apartment.

opening my door to let kiba in i realise something "huh, where's akamaru?" i look around for the small white pup "here!" kiba pulls his hood down to reveal akamaru "arf!" he barks like he was saying 'i'm here!' i smile at the little puppies cuteness "thanks for helping me carry these bags"i put down the two bags i was carrying "no problem, cya!" kiba leaves closing the door gently behind him.

i had unpacked everything, my fridge was now nearly full as well as my cupboard, "i'll go walk around before finding hinata" 'i haven't heard rinen for awhile huh...'

"aw did ya miss me?"

i giggle a little 'no, it was actually nice not hearing your annoying comments' i hear a deep sigh from rinen. i was now outside just walking around passing the time. bzzzz~ i swat my hand around my face "hey...don't do that you could hurt it" hearing someone suddenly speak in my ear causes me to jump forward, turning around i see a boy my age, he had black round glasses covering his eyes as part of his jumper covered the lower half of his face too "h-huh," he holds up his hand, one finger extended with a small bug sitting on it "oh..sorry" i turn back and continue walking to go find hinata.