19. 5th hokage

it was a couple of days later when naruto finally returned with jiraiya and a blonde haired woman who was announced as the 5th hokage.

-

i was currently sitting in my room reading through a new book that had all the current rogue ninja from every village, i managed to get my hands on it while they were cleaning the hokage's building. i had taken it and was looking for potential akatsuki members "hidan.." i stopped on a specific page and continued to read all that was written about him "hm..maybe not" i turn the page after finishing reading about hidan and continued looking at more of the rogue ninja. "y/n" kakashi came through my window and stood behind me "yeah?" i close the book quickly and stand up "the hokage asked to see you" my eyes widen slightly "do you know why??" i raise an eyebrow at kakashi who just shrugs and then leaves.

-

i was outside of the hokage's door getting ready to knock, "come in" a rough but feminine voice was heard from behind the door, walking in i saw the blonde woman as well as a younger girl holding a pig "why did you call for me?" i gently close the door behind me and walk up to her desk "jiraiya informed me that you had a run in with 2 akatsuki members awhile ago, i also wanted to ask you about your clan." i sit down and take in a deep breath before explaining to her about the 2 akatsuki members i met as well as all i knew about my clan.

-

"thank you, you may leave" i nod and stand up quickly walking out of the door "she's scary.." i wobble slightly but manage to make my legs move and take me out of this building.

i was walking around when i suddenly heard commotion coming from a top a roof, i jump up to see sasuke and naruto fighting "chidori!" "rasengan!" the too were aiming lethal attacks at one another "stop!" i yell and run to stop them but kakashi got to it before me, directing them at different targets. "sasuke what was that about?!" i jog over to him but he just turns around and walks away "what's wrong with him.." i turn to naruto, jumping up to see if he was ok.

-

i was sitting in a tree watching sakura try and convince sasuke to not leave but her efforts were wasted as sasuke appeared behind her, knocking her out and laying her on a bench "that's no way to treat a lady" i jump down and land in front of sasuke who flinches for a second but regains his posture "what? are you here to try and stop me too?" he looks at me smugly "no, i'm not here to stop you i'm just here to say goodbye" i walk over to him, quickly wrapping my arms around him in a tight embrace "don't get yourself killed" i pull away but lean in again, lightly pecking his cheek "cya!" i turn around and jog off while waving my hand at him.
————————————