3. the leaf village

(above image is ur outfit(not hairstyle) just without the mask and long part of cloth that hangs off at the back, you also have two katanas now)

"i'm home!" i throw my arms to the side as i jump through the village gates, waking up the two lazy gate guards in the process "h-huh what?" kotetsu sniffles "ah!" izumo and kotetsu jump up at the same time and point at me "we have to tell lady hokage!" "we are on our way there now." yamato reassures them, he then leads me and the other 3 towards the hokage's building.

-

"come in." yamato gently pushes open the door as we all walk in "how was your mission yamato." she clasps her hands together under her chin "we did indeed find sasuke, however he was taken away. we also.." he gestures towards me "found her" tsunade's eyes widen slightly "yamato hand in your full report later. y/n stay here, the rest of you leave" she orders in a demanding tone.

after the others had left it was just me and tsunade plus another girl in the room "sit down and tell me everything." i sigh, 'i knew this would happen..' plopping down in the chair closest to me i make myself comfortable and begin to talk, making sure to leave out a few details, like where the akatsuki's current hideout is.

-

"i see..you may leave" she sighs in frustration. "phew.." i relax once i left the building "that was tense" i stretch my arms above my head and head back to my old apartment. 'i wonder if it's still the same as when i left it' i was lost in thought and didn't notice the huge white dog running at me until i was tackled to the ground "w-wHA!" i fall down with an ooph sound "akamaru! you can't just jump on people like that!" 'is that kiba?' i push the huge ball of fur off of me and sit up to see kiba staring at me with wide eyes 'woah..' my eyes wonder over his grown physic

"y/n?!" he yells "kiba!" i jump up and hug him, he stiffens but hugs back "when did you..how?!" he pulls me away and stares at my face "ehe..i didn't die i was just kidnapped" i smile at him like being kidnapped wasn't a big deal "thank god!" he hugs me again "c-can't brea..th.." "sorry sorry!" he pulls away "where is everyone else?" "i'll get them all together for lunch!" he gives me a thumbs up and jumps away with akamaru "it'll be nice to see everyone again.." 'i'll have to ask about gaara..' my mood dulls but i shake it off and quickly head back to my old home.

"i'm home" i shout again while pushing my door open dramatically "woah it really is the same.." i gently shut the door and wonder around, 'guess i'll tidy up' i clap my hands together and tie my hair back in a high pony tail (if short just uh..leave it).

-

"crap!" i say after looking at the time and rush out of my house without locking the door "gonna be late!" i skid around the corner and continue running to where i was meant to have lunch with the others. "there it is" i jump off of the roof i was on and walk the rest of the way to the restaurant.

i walk in and decide to scare someone 'who's that?' i question myself while looking at a hooded person 'hehe..' i mischievously giggle to myself and creep up behind the hooded person "boo!" i jump on them and wrap my arms around their neck from behind "y/n!?" ino jumps up at my appearance "did kiba not tell you i was coming??" she glares at kiba who scratches the back of his neck, i pull away from the person i scared and walk around to see their face that was..covered up "shino?" i tilt my head hoping i guessed right "at least y/n can tell that it's me.." he mumbles to himself while glaring at naruto.

"can i sit here?" i lean over to look at shikamaru who nods slowly, i smile at him as i take my seat

"ah..i've been meaning to ask" i became more serious and look down "is gaara." i hesitate for a moment "is gaara still..alive?" i keep my eyes glued to the ground as they slowly begun to water from fear of the worse possible answer "of course he is, why?" naruto answers "really?!" i smile as tears fall down my face which surprises everyone "y/n..does that mean you knew gaara would be attacked..?" sakura stares at me intensely, i nod slowly "that's why...i left" i sit back down and stare at the table.

"here's the 6 plates of meat you asked for" the waiter comes over with two plates on each arm, "aw yeah!" choji grabs some chopsticks and gets ready to dig in "so what have i missed?" i look at shikamaru who was already staring at me "shikamaru?" i wave a hand in his face "oh, sorry.." he rubs his eyes "it's been pretty peaceful" ino holds a hand to her chin "oh and guess what!" naruto smiles at me "gaara became the kazekage!" my eyes widen "really?! that's awesome" i pick up some chop sticks and begin to eat "oh that's right you guys haven't met sai" sakura claps her hands together "everyone this is sai, he's new to our team. sai this is ino, shikamaru, choji, hinata, shino and kiba" she gestures to everyone sitting at the table "hey!" choji says with a mouthful of meat "hi...fa-" shikamaru quickly covers sai's mouth "you shay somefin?" shikamaru makes sai shake his head and removed his hand "did i do something wrong?" he looks questionably at shikamaru "just...don't say that word ok?" sai hesitantly nods as everyone goes back to eating.