2.a happy family?

(babies open their eyes a few minutes after birth, i only wrote the "not being able to see" in for extra writing so it is not factual)

i feel myself waking up, i do not know how long its been since i was unable to see or talk but lately i've been feeling my eyelids open up a little. "hmm? y/n are you awake sweetheart?" i hear that gentle, kind motherly voice enter my hearing range, moving my body slightly while trying to open my eyes again.

i feel them sting as a flash of bright light overtakes my vision causing myself to react and start crying, yes, i am in the body of a baby. "aw don't cry sweetheart that was only the sun" i feel someone pick me up and embrace me in a gentle hug 'this is nice' i thought to myself as my eyelids that only just opened and begun to see had slowly started to close again causing my body to fall asleep 'babies don't have a lot of energy do they...' i mentally slap myself slightly annoyed by the fact i'm stuck in a babies body.

-7 years later-
i had managed to adapt to this new world, it was much like earth my previous one except there were ninja's, shinobi! i smile to myself and turn to the next page of my taijutsu book that my 'mother' bought for me.

the world i'm in is much more dangerous than the one i was in before, my appearance hadn't changed from my former self, i still look the same as i did when i was 7 back in my world with h/l h/c hair that i currently had pulled back into a tight low pony tail. making it easier for me to work on my taijutsu.

"y/n!" i hear my 'mother' yell she sounded panicked a lot less calmer than she usually was, i drop my book and rush into the kitchen of my small house only to see my mother laying on the ground a dark crimson pool growing around her chest "m-mum..?" i drop to my knees as i gently shake her limp body

"hm? oh goody, i found you"

i hear a deep voice sound out from right behind me i quickly turn around to see a man in a black cloak patterned with white dots and stripes, i couldn't see their face but what i could see was that they were holding my older brothers lifeless body in their arms

thump

the strange person had dropped my brothers body onto the ground like he was a bag of trash as they then approached me "here we go." is all i can hear before a piercing pain shoots throughout my body i let out a glass shattering scream while several tears fell down my face and with that everything went black.

-

i shoot up from my position on the ground and start to look around at my surroundings 'i'm still in my house.?' i stand up, shaking slightly but managing to walk over into the kitchen where my mother should be and just like before she was still there in the same position except the blood she was laying in had begun to dry and stick to her hair, i wanted to cry again but i just couldn't it was like i was all dry, i felt empty just like last time.

i turn around to head upstairs to where my room was so i could clean myself up and get ready to leave. i lived in a deserted area in the land of fire, where no one but my family were so it was pointless to try go anywhere without packing.

after showering and changing into a loose black shirt and black tights i grabbed two bags and shoved whatever i would need into them, i had decided to head to a village my parents mentioned it was called gonan? kagaha..konoha! and according to what my parents said it wasn't far from here.

after packing my ninja tools and books plus a few clothes i chucked one bag on my back and held the other in my left hand, slowly walking out of my room i head downstairs to pack some food in the bag i was holding after that i exited my house, pausing for a moment i turn around "goodbye mum...dad....brother, i'll miss you guys" i smile and close my eyes, facing the house as a single tear managed to squeeze itself out and stain my right cheek 'maybe i still can cry' i turn back around and head off, determined to reach konoha by tomorrow evening.

———————————————
sorry the chapters aren't super long! they'll be longer when it comes down to more important parts anyways thanks for reading!