1. captured

(after seeing so many votes it made me want to publish this chapter for you guys🥺)

"what?! why are you capturing gaara!" i slam my hands onto pain's desk in anger "it is part of our plan." i glare in frustration "ok and what will you do once you capture him!" my glare intensifies as pain stays silent "you're going to kill him aren't you?!" i smash my fist onto his desk again breaking it in half "y/n, calm down." he glares back at me "how am i meant to be calm! gaara is my friend!" we both stay silent for a moment "that's it! fuck the akatsuki i'm leaving!" i take off my robe and throw it at pain, storming out of the room and slamming the door i head back to mine and tobi's room to pack a few of my belongings.

-

"huh? y/n why're you packing your things?" tobi's curious voice distracts me from my thoughts "i'm leaving." i continue shoving my weapons into a small bag "what?! y/n don't leave!" he lunges at me and tackles me to the ground "tobi get off of me." he shakes his head "i'm not in the mood!" with one push i slam him into the wall behind us "o-ow.." he flops down on the ground, i stand up and zip my pouch up while grabbing my katana's "bye tobi." i slam the door shut and storm down the hallway.

"you going out on a mission or somethin?" hidan says while i pass by the living room "no i'm leaving" i lift up a hand and wave lazily at him "what!" he jumps up and runs after me.

"bitch answer me! why are you leaving?!" i ignore him and keep walking "hidan what's going on?" itachi had come out of his room after hearing the commotion "this bitch says she's leaving!" i hear itachi's footsteps as well as 2 more pairs "you're in my way." sasori tiredly says. i push open the exit and continue walking away "where's y/n going? un." hidan shouts again telling deidara that i'm leaving, deidara was going to say something but gets stopped by pain.

-

i was walking through a forest when i felt a hand on my shoulder, turning around i saw itachi, i roll my eyes "y/n, before you leave." i stop myself from walking off "what is it?" i put a hand on my hip and glare at him "i..." he looks down with hesitation present on his face "i am ill." i freeze up and my eyes widen "what?!" i grab his shoulders "why didn't you tell me you were sick? you know i can try and cure you!" i reach into my small bag and pull out some herbs "y/n, stop. i've tried everything.." he puts his hand on top of mine, i lift my head up and stare into his eyes

"itachi, i'm not going to let you die!" he flinches a little in surprise at the tears running down my face "i lost you once so please not again" i drop my bag and embrace him with a hug "please.." i sniff and close my eyes, i hear itachi sigh "i'll think about it, in a months time, come back to the base and i will tell you wether or not i want to be healed" he pulls me off him and stares into my glossy e/c eyes while smiling gently "i hope..you will make the right choice.." i lift my hand up to wipe my tears but he grabs it and with his other hand wipes them away gently with his thumb "i hope i do too y/n, but for now you best be going" he pulls away and pats my head "i'll see you in a month" i wave at him after having picked up my bag, he waves back as i jog off in a random direction.

-3 days later-

i was sitting down in a small camp i set up, just staring at the dying fire in front of me "is it ok for me to go back to the leaf..." i pick up a stick and poke it in the fire, snap i spin around quickly "who's there?" i glare in the direction of the noise

"oh dear, it would seem i have been caught" 'i know that voice!' i stand up "what do you want kabuto." i grip the handle of one of my katanas "well it's nice to see you too" he smiles smugly, all the while i felt another presence creeping up from behind me, i turn around quickly and draw my katana swinging it as i turn, orochimaru jumps back "feisty huh?" he smirks "tch." i glance behind me quickly to see kabuto still there "are you going to answer my question?" i focus back on orochimaru "we are just here to say hello...and ask a few questions" he snakes forward causing me to step back, however as i put my foot down i feel something poke it "what the-" i stumble back and hit a tree, i try to stand up but fall over "what did you do kabuto." i look up at the smug 4 eyes "nothing much, just made it so you won't run away" he flaunts a thin needle in his hands "w-" i'm cut off as kabuto appears in front of me and throws a punch into my stomach knocking me out.

-

"...-oh and kabuto, don't let sasuke know that she is with us." orochimaru's voice is the first thing i heard as my heavy eyes slowly open "understood." i hear a door shut "so the sleeping beauty is awake?" kabuto laughs, i sit up but the noise of metal/iron clanging together distracts me "why am i here." i examined the shackles on both my wrists that seem to be embedded in the wall behind me "you'll see, now won't you?" i glare at him as he walks over to a small table and picks up a needle "for now though, i need you to go back to sleep" he creeps over to me and stabs the needle in my arm before i could fight back, black splotches invade my vision "fuck....y..ou.." i fall down limply on the uncomfortable bed.