17. the 8 tails

"capture the 8 tails jinchuriki?" i look at sasuke with an annoyed face "i don't have a choice do i.." "of course you don't" i pinch my forehead "i won't be fighting, however i will heal any injuries." i glare tiredly at the 4.

after about 30 minutes sasuke finally came out of the building/hideout we were in, he looked over the 4 of us then gave a nod, with that we all begun to head towards the cloud village.

"i've been meaning to ask" i slow down so i was next to suigetsu "yeah?" he glances at me questionably "why do you have zabusa's sword?" he seems surprised for a moment then smirks "well it was only right that i took it, i am much more skilled than zabusa" i shake my head and fasten my pace.

(im unsure of how to make this chapter so im struggling please forgive me)

stretching i make myself comfortable and sit down atop a rock to watch over the fight below and only intervene if i need to.

i narrow my eyes as the 8 tails throws up 8 swords then catches them all in different spots "that's a strange fighting style..." i hold a hand to my chin in thought then stare on in amazement at his sword style.

letting out a deep sigh i stand up and teleport to sasuke "karin, focus on keeping sasuke stable" she nods and quickly begins healing "jugo are you able to patch his chest?" jugo nods and immediately sends parts of his body into the hole in sasuke's chest, shrinking in the process. "good, now although i wish not to i will restrain the 8 tails" "no." sasuke grabs my hand and weakly stands up "stay out of this." he pulls me back and glares at me with the mangekyou activated in one eye 'did he activate it because he believes itachi is dead..' i step back as sasuke uses the amaterasu.

-

"up we go." i heave 'killer bee' onto my shoulder, while my clone held sasuke and begun walking away 'hopefully he gets my note..' i glance into the water at a chopped off octopus like arm.

"jugo are you sure you can carry those two" i sweat drop at the tiny jugo who had both karin and suigestu on his small shoulders "mhm, i do hope you won't mind healing us all though" he smiles gently at me, i bite my lip and look at him with sparkling eyes "jugo..you're so cute like that!" i squeal like a fangirl and hold my right cheek that had a pink blush "ah...thank you.." he looks away in embarrassment which just causes me to squeal even more.

-

"lay karin over there, then put suigetsu in the tank." i instruct jugo as i lay sasuke down and tie up the fake killer bee, "lets see, hmm it'll take awhile but he'll survive" i lay back tiredly and look behind me to see tob- i mean 'madara' picking up 'killer bee' "tobi-" "madara" he corrects instantly "i like tobi better, now as i was saying." i stand up and walk over to tobi with a glare "its been bugging me, you don't seem to worry about me leaking information on the akatsuki." he stares back at me blankly "i'm sure you suspected it already but that ring you wear prevents you from leaking any information that involves me." he picks my left hand up and rubs the ring, sighing i relax and smile at him "i must admit i kind of like tobi more...he was much cuter" i shake my head and sigh causing tobi to flinch, a depressing aura now surrounding him "how unfortunate.." he mumbles and with that he disappears.

-------------
short chap since i ran out of ideas.