chapter two

"My dear child ",said Jenny's boss ."why don't you take off a vacation? You seem very tired and i am sure the incident still has a pressure on you."

Jenny looked at his warm eyes ,drawing a smile on her face. Jim,her manager,a man of early fifties, has been kind to her. He represented the father she had lost.

"Elaine came back recently fromher honeymoon. She says that Acapulco is very romantic and amusing with its panoramic views. Why dont you go there? Here, sign this paper."

She looked at the paper and realized that it was a permission for a two month vacation." But Jim ....I cant.!There is too much work.." Her voice was shaking. He interrupted her with a smile." Never mind,Patricia offered to help me while you are gone." Secretly ,she thanked both Jim and Patricia for such a nice attitude.

  At last the big day came. She has just finished packing. As she was carrying her luggage ,an image of a pale young woman attracted her attention. Oh my Lord! It was her reflection in the mirror. Surely she had changed. Maybe Jim was right . Indeed she was suffering a pressure and a huge one. She heard the taxi'horn reminding her to hurry so that she wont miss the plane heading to Acapulco.