chapter eleven

She woke up in the morning and felt afraid of her sight. Her eyes were inflated because she had cried all night. She wore her sunglasses ,put on her bikini and went to the beach. Maybe she can get a beautiful tan . she was enjoying the nice beautiful sun ,when a shadow was overcast upon her. She opened her eyes hardly trying to adjust them to see clearly ,and was surprised to find Blake gazing at her. She frowned .

"What are you doing here?Go away!"

"I want to make things straight with you.",he said.

"There is nothing we can talk about!!!", she spit with fire.

"You think so? ".

She closed her eyes , with her face under her large sombrero conveying a clear  message that he should leave. He sat next to her instead.

"Look at me Jenny !Im  here as an FBI Agent ." He took a deep breath and explained :"The Federal Bureau has been trailing Zafar Roderique's partner. Remember him Jenny? " .  Jenny sat and looked at Blake with surprise ; she shuddered at the mention of his name . Goosebumps crept onto her skin . Blake saw how much she was shivering,covered her with her towel,and continued,"It turned out that his partner has been working under a false name. We have been able to imprison most of the gang members. We have suspects that led us to believe that their boss is here at Acapulco. The gang is involved with stealing jewelry from the elite and the rich ,deconstructing them to smuggle them out of the country ,and then redesigning  them into fashionable jewelry to sell to the Orient's rich ."

What does this have to do with me? This question kept running through her mind,and as if Blake read her mind , he continued sarcastically:"well my love! Your beloved Matt is our suspect."

"What!!!??? Matt????hahaha surely you are mistaken!!"

She shook her head disbelievingly. What is this guy saying . He sure has gone bonkers!

"The Bureau is asking for your complete co-operation because we think he is after you."

Jenny quivered. "Dont be afraid, we will protect you, just do as we tell you to. " Blake 's tone was warm . He was looking at her sweetly. She was so beautiful in her suit and her tan added more radiance to her complexion . She was perfect indeed, he thought.

Her eyes were discovering his. All she could see was desire .She was searching for love but there was not a sign. He was going to say something but apparently he changed his mind. He stood up and was going to leave when she called his name.

"Blake!"

He turned around with a surprized look on his face and waited for her to speak. She hesitated ;she wanted to tell him she loved him and that she wanted to be with him forever ,but her pride prevented her from saying so.

Instead all she could say was  she wished him luck and hoped he would take good care of himself.He nodded his head,smiled at her with their eyes locked together,and walked away.