chapter ten

Blake was taking off his jacket at the Pirate'sbay restaurant when his eyes caught the sight of Jenny'amazed face. He frowned and tried to ignore her presence and concentrated on the brunette accompanying him. He was dressed in a formal suit and looked great . He was handsome enough to make any girl want to go out with him . The long legged brunette was holding Blake's arm in an intimate way.

"Ha!",thought Jenny,"and he said he wanted me . It seems the bastard didnt waste his time at all."

She told Matt that she wanted to fix her makeup;she excused herself and headed to the lady's water circuit. She looked at her reflection in the mirror and stared at the paleness of her face. She was  feeling jealous ,she admitted to herself . How dare he brought his girl to the same place where she and Matt were dining. She repaired her makeup ,bid her spirits up and prepared for the upcoming encounter with Blake.

As she was leaving the circuit,two strong hands caught her fiercely. A scream escaped her lips ,when her aggressor turned her towards his wide chest, and she realized she was facing Blake.

"Is this why you refused to marry me ? Have you deserted your old lover and found a new one, a younger one ?"

"Let go of me !!people are watching us !!".

His eyes were burning like the fires of hell .

"To let you know Jenny , I wont let you go . I want you and I will have you! " he gritted fiercely. Fear crawled to her body , she was shivering . She managed to free herself of his grip and retreated to the table where Matt was waiting .

"What's up?? You seem as if you had seen a ghost!",asked Matt.

"Its nothing . Its just that I am tired. "She incited him to leave quickly because she was not feeling well.

At her room , she lied tiredly on the bed ,thinking of the bizarre encounter with Blake and her mind kept wondering about the identity of the beautiful brunette that accompanied him.