chapter eight

She woke up to see herself surrounded with the color white. She rubbed her eyes and realized she was in a hospital.

"How's our patient today?",asked a doctor who was so bashful that Jenny couldnt resist smiling back at him.

"Fine I guess ,except here .",she was feeling a pain in her limbs."ooch , my arm's paining me!".

"Thank GOD , your bones didnt break ! Some bruises in the arm will disappear in a matter of days. If you keep being a good patient , you will be out of here by tomorrow noon". The doctor reassured her ,gave some notes to the nurse in charge and left the room.

Jenny relaxed on the bed. She closed her eyes trying to remember what happened,but all she could see in her mind was Blake's angry face. Deep down she was miserable and wretched. She fell asleep sobbing.

The next day ,she checked out of the hospital . She was so distressed that she didnt know what to do. At the hotel room, she called Anna and inquired about Bessy. Anna's voice was jovial and told her that Bessy decided to take swimming lessons , and that tomorrow they were flying back to the States to join her brother. Jenny,overwhelmed for a second with the news,gathered herself and wished her friend the best in a false joyful tone..Melancholy overwhemed her heart ,deep down she felt that she had lost Blake forever and there was nothing she could do to mend her wounds ...

adventure in acapulcoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara