chapter five

Bessy was a shy blonde girl. She has her uncle's deep blue eyes . She was hugging her doll when Jenny enterd the room . Bessy looked at Jenny and a shy smile drew on her face . Jenny was warmed by the smile ,she sat next to Bessy on the bed and tried to converse with her. The two girls took to eachother instantly ,as if they friends from long ago . The two girls were so comfortable with eachother that you could hear Bessy's laughter echoing. They agreed that they should have breakfast together. They walked hands held together to the hotel's restaurant.

They entered the buffet , and quickly Bessy spotted her uncle and waved to him. Jenny couldn't but notice his wide shoulders and thin waist which showed clearly under his athletic clothes.

"Hey ,uncle",Bessy called for her uncle. He approached her . When he reached the table ,he gave Jenny an examining look; a look that made her blush.

"Good morning . Can I join the most beautiful women around?" .

Bessy laughed her childish face lit :" Of course , uncle".

He drew a chair and sat next to Bessy . A waitress came by and asked if would like to order anything. Blake gave her an astounded look and immediately the girl looked like she was gonna swoon.

"Black coffee would do. Thank you". He said nicely,smiling an exciting smile. Then he turned to Jenny who was feeling angered by his way of behaviour.

"How long shall your vacation take.?".

"Two months . It depends on how i'm enjoying myself."

Blake said in disdain :"long enough to fish a rich husband or trap a playful boyfriend" . His eyes were laughing mockingly.

Jenny was filled with anger ,her eyes were widened ,her face was deep red as if fumed on fire .

"How dare you say such things to me ? You don't know me . You cant just throw your own ideas of others thoughts ". She was gritting her teeth in anger, so many ideas passed her mind ,demonic ones of course, of how to  stop this man 's sarcasm . She badly wanted to throw the tea cup at his face or worse break her plate above on his head.

"I can guess what type of girls you are . Surely not my type".

Jenny sensed from his tone that he was hinting to something ; maybe the day of the accident . Maybe he thought that she was in a relation with her boss, and that's why she was late at the office that day . And the buying of the expensive watch just assured it. She felt offended. She wanted to scream at his arrogant face.

"How dare you judge me when you have known me for two days only?".

He interrupted her saying that what she does is none of his business. He stood up so elegantly ,excused himself and left the restaurant ,leaving Jenny boiling to the extreme and Bessy surprized.