~Todoroki~

Young Todoroki held his stomach as he threw up again, he was having a heat stork, Endeavor just rolled his eyes and walked off. Rei ran to her baby, pulling him close to her, "how about we go to the park Shoto?" She asked, he nodded, his mother helped him up. She got him cleaned up, then they left, Shoto held onto his mother's hand as they walked down the street. They got to the park Rei smiled at Shoto. "Go ahead and play." Shoto let got of her hand and went to a sandbox, he looked at all the sand toys and sat down, he picked up a Castle shell and shovel, as he started to put the castle together he saw something from the corner of his eye. A blond boy was laughing and picking on a boy with green hair, Shoto stood up and walked over pushing the blond away from the greenhead, blond looked shocked.
                 "Hey!" The blond said, a small explosion went off in his palm, Todoroki looked at him, he helped the green haired boy up.
                  "Are you okay?" Todoroki asked, he pulled the boy away from the angry blond.
                 "Yeah. Thanks." The boy looked at him, then smiled. "I'm Izuku Midoriya! But you can call me Deku."
"Shoto Todoroki." Todoroki looked down, "would you like to play?" Midoriya smiled.
"I would love to!" The two then went to the Sandbox, Todoroki saw the boy smile grow, Rei then walked over to Todoroki.
"Shoto! It's time to go. We don't want to keep your father waiting." Shoto nodded and stood up, he was about to leave, he looked a Deku.
"I hope we can meet again deku, I had fun..." Shoto said with a small smile, he's never smiled before, but he liked it, he walked over to his mom and grabbed her hand, he turned and waved at Midoriya, the boy smiled and waved back.
"Bye Todoroki!" Todoroki blushed and looked forward, Rei laughed, and they walked home.

Todoroki blocked Endeavor again, this time he slipped and fell hard onto the floor, he sighed and sat up. "Again Shoto."
"No... I think it's enough for today." Shoto stood up and walked out, he grabbed his stuff, tomorrow he would be going to UA high school, he walked to his room and made sure he had everything, then went to bed. He was gonna take a shower in the morning.

When he done brushing his teeth, he fixed his tie, grabbed his bag, and put on his shoes. He was walking down the street not really caring about the world around him, he got on the train and headed his way to UA. When he got off the train he walked the rest of the way there, he opened the door to see no one but a blond there, the blond seemed familiar but he didn't know why, he went to his seat and sat down, soon everyone started to come into class. Todoroki heard the door open again, he looked over and his heart jumped, a warm feeling spread all over his body, a green hair boy walked in with a girl with brown hair, he felt rage enter him when he saw the girl. He shook it off, the green haired boy walked to his desk as the teacher walked in. "My name is Shota Aizawa, I'll be your home room teacher this year." He said, Todoroki then zoned out, just staring at the green haired boy, the boy felt familiar as well, it was like a good memory that was deep in his head. Maybe a dream? Todoroki smiled at the soft feeling. They went outside, All Might walked over to Aizawa, the teachers talked a bit about something, The green haired boy smiled at the blond hero, and All Might smiled back.
"Oi nerd!" The green haired boy looked at the blond. "Outta my way." Todoroki felt anger rise in him again, the green haired boy looked down and stepped to the side, the blond walked to Aizawa since he called him up. Todoroki zoned out again, Momo looked at him, he was staring at that boy. Midoriya.
                   "Got a man crush Shoto?" She asked, Todoroki blushed, she smiled.
                  "He's cute that's all."
                  "I didn't know that you actually had feelings." Momo looked shocked, Todoroki looked down, he didn't look at her just the ground.
                  "I know we've been friends since we were ten, but, I met someone when I was little... before mom was put in the hospital. He had a very warm smile, I finally felt like I had a friend." Todoroki said. "But one day, after mom left, I begged my sister to take me to the park, I waited and waited... but he never came. I noticed a few days before that he was sad and upset, we both made plans to leave, or have me to live with him." He smiled at the thought of him getting away from his dad, "but he never came, it was nightfall when we left, everyday since I would go by and see if he was there.
But it was just this blond that picked on him..." Todoroki looked up at the loud blond in his class.
                 "Shoto." Momo said.
                 "I hope he's okay." Todoroki looked at her, a blank stare, nothing on his face. It terrified Momo, soon everyone was doing something, long jumping, running, throwing a ball. All with Quirks. Soon it was Midoriya's turn, Todoroki watched, then he overheard All Might talking to Aizawa.
"Late bloomer you say?" Aizawa said, Todoroki didn't look at them, but he continued to listen.
"We've been training over the summer to get him used to his quirk, but it's pretty powerful quirk if I say." All Might looked down, "I just don't know how the doctors could've missed it." Todoroki didn't believe that, he felt something deep down, his friend. He never told him about his quirk.

          "What's your quirk Todoroki?" Deku asked, Todoroki looked up from the toy he had in his hand, Deku had a big smile on his face.
            "Half hot half cold. Why?"
            "Nothing, I know someday I'll get a quirk... it just hasn't appeared yet! Mom is taking me to the doctor soon to what's going on." Deku looked down, his All Might toy in hand, Todoroki sat back a bit.
              "I'm sure whatever you get will be cool." Todoroki smiled a bit, Deku laughed, the two started to play again.

          "He was qurikless?" Todoroki asked himself, "why did you leave?" Todoroki looked down, he felt someone bump into him, he grabbed them by the waist and looked into the green eyes of One Izuku Midoriya.
               "I'm sorry." The boy stood up, he was shorter then Todoroki, just like his friend, he had a bed of curly hair that seemed untamed, Midoriya smiled. "I'm Izuku Midoriya!" Todoroki didn't say anything, just had his arm around the boy's waist, midoriya was kinda weirded out a bit.
                 "Oh, sorry... Shoto Todoroki." Todoroki let Midoriya go, even though deep down he didn't want to, the green haired boy smiled, midoriya then made his way to All Might. Todoroki held his chest, what was this feeling? Why did his heart beat so fast? What was wrong with him? "Midoriya, Midoriya..." it rolled off his tongue, his heart skipped a beat each time he said it, he started to blush. He wanted Midoriya to himself,

He didn't care what hoops he had to jump.

How much pain he has to cause.

How much blood that has to spill.

Senpai will be his.

He smirked. "Izuku~"