~Todoroki~

"Go ahead, beat me to a pulp... I hurt Izuku..." Todoroki said to Bakugo in the ring. "Kill me if you have to."
"No I want a fair fight Half no' half." Todoroki fell to his knees. "Get up dumbass."
              "Can't you see Bakugo?! I hurt Izuku! I hurt him! Burnt him like my father." Bakugo ran up to him pulling him up by his jacket, explosions went off in his palms, Todoroki looked at him.
                "The idiot gets hurt all the time." Bakugo said, "now get up and fight!"
                 "I'm sorry." Todoroki looked at his left side. "I just can't." Bakugo growled and punched him, Todoroki took the hit.
                 "Fight me! I don't want to win like this!" Todoroki didn't look at him, "come on Half n' half!" Bakugo yelled. Todoroki shook his head, making Bakugo mad.

     Izuku watched from the stands, he could hear his heart in his ears, he stood up. "TODOROKI!" He yelled, Iida tried to get him to sit back down, "IM FINE! SEE?" He smiled at the boy who looked at him. "DONT GO OUT OF A FIGHT BECAUSE YOU HURT SOMEONE!" Todoroki felt happiness flow through him. "YOU'RE NOT LIKE HIM TODOROKI! ITS YOUR POWER REMEMBER THAT!" Bakugo smirked, that's it.
             "It's my power." Todoroki said, he let his ice out, he had to finish his mission.

Make Izuku Midoriya his.

Izuku ran to Todoroki, he hugged him, the bicolored boy hugged back, he sniffed the green haired boy hair, picking a stran of it.
"You did good Todoroki." Izuku said, Todoroki smiled, he pocketed the hair, he got second place because he saw his father in the stands and as he was about use it fire he used his ice, making Bakugo mad. The blond was about to punch the tie colored boy. But Izuku was in the way.
"Thank you Izuku." Todoroki said, Izuku smiled. Toshinori walked over, he pulled Izuku into a hug, he didn't get a chance with him, Mitsuki smiled.
                "Midoriya come on, I got to check your burns." Recovery girl said, Izuku looked at her and nodded, he waved at Todoroki one last time and ran after Recovery Girl.
                "Ow!" Todoroki held his cheek, he looked at Bakugo.
                 "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT ICYHOT?!" Bakugo yelled at him, Todoroki looked at him, "why didn't you use your flames?!"
                   "I don't have time for this." Todoroki said, he pushed Bakugo out of the way, "I have a girl to deal with." Todoroki then walked away. Bakugo growled, but as long as Uaraka is out of the picture, he'll be okay.

Uaraka stood at the back of the school, she was stood up when she saw Todoroki, giving him a death glare she asked "what do you want?" Todoroki smirked.
"Nothing much." He held his knife close, "that fight with Katsuki Bakugo was rough huh? How you do it? Without getting killed I mean?" Uaraka growled.
"Deku helped a bit!"
"Ah... there it is..." Todoroki looked to the side, his smirk more sinister, "you relay on Izuku too much. Well. I know for sure, Izuku won't be able to save you after this." Todoroki pulled the knife out from his sleeve, Uaraka stepped back, "now, I think it's time to teach you a lesson."
"What are you doing?" Uaraka asked as she stepped back, Todoroki held the knife up, but he heard someone call his name.
"I guess I'll have to kill you later." Todoroki pulled away, he stepped back, then walked to where he heard his name, Izuku smiled at him.
                       "There you are! Wanna grab some dinner? Dad was gonna take us out." Izuku said, "I mean you don't have to if you don't want to."
                        "Sure!" Todoroki smiled, he looked behind him to see Uaraka, her glare looked like it was trying to kill him, "text me where you guys are going, I have to make a call real quick." Izuku smiled.
"Sure!" Izuku grabbed Bakugo and walked to his dad, Shoto pulled at his phone, debating on if he should call them or not. He's not really a trader, I mean he's family, right? Todoroki sighed and clicked the call button.
"Hello?" A deep voice asked on the other side of the phone, Todoroki sighed, and started to play with his hair.
                          "I need your help, Toya..." Todoroki could feel his brother's smile from the other end of the phone.
"Sure Little bro, but I just need one thing from ya." Todoroki looked behind him to see Izuku smiling with Bakugo, he looked forward.
                            "Come on Toya. We're family... please." Todoroki said, "I-I can't lose him."
"It won't be that bad Shoto... just a tiny little thing." Todoroki sighed, Toya took that as a cue to continue, "I think it's time you start working for the league of Villains." Todoroki felt his heart stop.
                              "I-Izuku..." Todoroki held his heart, if he joined the league, he won't be with Izuku, "I-I can't take that offer Toya, maybe if we can work something out-"
"But little Shoto, poor little Izuku could get hurt with Endeavor and Uaraka around." Todoroki froze, the colour draining from his face, he looked up, there he saw his brother a smirk in his face. "What do you say, little Bro?"

     Izuku smiled and waved Shoto over to their table, Shoto smiled and sat down next to Izuku, "auntie! This is Shoto Todoroki!"
               "It's nice to meet you Todoroki. I'm Mitsuki Bakugo." Bakugo smirked when he saw the colour go from Todoroki's face, Mitsuki smacked Katsuki on the head, Toshinori laughed a bit.
"I hope you don't mind Todoroki, but I ordered for you. You like cold soba right?" Izuku asked, Shoto nodded, Izuku smiled.

              "You have a little brother?!" Toga said as she jumped up and down, Shigaraki glared at Shoto, who looked down, Dabi smiled.
                 "Yes, now he has agreed to work with us as long as we stay away from Izuku midoriya." Dabi said, Toga moved her head a bit, then saw it in Shoto's eyes.
                 "You're a Yandere! Oh how wonderful!!" She grabbed him and hugged him close, Shoto was frozen, what dose he do? Dabi put a hand on his shoulder. "So Izuku Midoriya is your lover huh? Well, we can help!"
                   "I think I made a mistake." Shoto said to his brother. "I need to meet Izuku-"
                   "Stay." Shigaraki said standing up, "tell me, how is it to be obsessed with the son of All Might?"

Sorry this is late! I tried to get it done last night but I fell asleep. I hope you guys are enjoying, remember to hit the like button and comment if ya want! I'll see you in the next one! Bye and stay gold~