-Shoto-

Note: I don't know what a Traditional Japanese garden looks like. yes, I have google at my fingertips but still, it's hard to see what they have, it might look more like a Chinese or Korean garden. I'm sorry, you guys can correct me on this.

  "Shoto you are freaking out for no reason." Dabi said, "if we go with this plan, Izuku and you will be out of Japan in No time."
             "What about All Might? Endeavor? Class 1-A? Momo is already on me for this!" Shoto said, Shigaraki sighed, All For One was not listening, so that was good.
           "We will take down Endeavor, we can't touch All Might, but we will send him to where you guys are if you want." Shigaraki said, "We will take Bakugo soon, it's hard."
             "There is a training camp coming up, you can take him them, I'll send you the Location." Todoroki said, "but I can't if I'll be with Izuku." Todoroki started to play with a necklace, Toya Recognized it, it was his.
             "Shoto look at me." Toya held him by his shoulders, Shoto didn't look at him, "Shoto, we can keep Izuku here and once we have Bakugo you can make your escape."
               "Y-you sure?"
               "I'm sure don't worry." Shigaraki nodded.

   Izuku walked down the street, he was met with a cherry blossom petals falling from the tall cherry trees, it was a old fashion Garden with different statues of dragons and stuff, different flowers and small little bushes, there was a mixture of all colors mainly Pink, white, and brown. Izuku saw a small stone bench and walked over to it, there was a pound with some fish in it and sign that said "don't feed the fish" Izuku just took the Beauty of it. A cool breeze hit, he closed his eyes and took it in, it was nice and quiet. Then it all went away, he felt someone put a hand over his mouth, he tried to move but he started to get sleepy, that's when he realized he had been drugged, he soon fell limp, and the last thing he saw was the face of Shigaraki and Shoto Todoroki.

Shoto looked at the sleeping boy in the chair, they didn't have a bed so a chair was the next thing besides the wall, but Todoroki didn't want Izuku's arms to hurt, Toga watched from behind the door, she sighed, Izuku looked so good to her. She sighed.
"No Toga." Dabi said, "Izuku is here because of Shoto. We aren't gonna do anything."
"But why dose Shoto get someone as cute as Izuku?! Just look at him Dabi! Wouldn't you want a bite of some of that blood?" She asked, "I just want a tiny drop!"
              "I'm sorry Toga, but we can't. He's Shoto's."
             "Aww..." toga said, Shoto sighed, he just couldn't leave Izuku, but he ad to make sure that people didn't suspect anything, he looked at Toga.
             "Can you take some of his blood? We can't have anyone question why Izuku isn't at school, plus All Might will suspect something." Toga smiled, pulling out a needle she walked, more like skipped over to the boy in the chair.

*******

It was a few hours later, Shoto wasn't at the base, Shigaraki and Dabi sat in front of the boy, the green haired boy woke up, shanking his head, he looked up. Fear was laced in his eyes, Dabi wrapped a cloth around his mouth, tears ran down his face, he pulled on the rope, only to get cut or burned.
             "I don't know if we should knock him out again or wait for Shoto." Shigaraki said, Dabi sighed, Izuku looked between the two of them, Shigaraki stood up, "well the kid is awake, we need to hurry and get that Bakugo kid before he fingers out Toga isn't Midoriya." Dabi nodded.
               "I'll stay here to watch him, go ahead with out me." Shigaraki nodded, Izuku had tears in his eyes, he didn't want to be here, but why was Shoto with Shigaraki? Why was he with the league of all People? Izuku looked up at Dabi, the villain just stared at him.
"I can see why my brother likes you so much." Izuku looked around, trying To see anything, "don't try it. Shoto had filled us in how smart you are, so you won't find anything to escape with." Izuku tried to say something, Dabi pulled the cloth out of his mouth.
                 "My dad and Friends, teachers and classmates will look for me!"
                 "If they realize that you are missing yes, but you're not." Izuku eyes widen, "there's nothing you can really do Little Izuku."
                  "Kacchan, All Might, hell even Aizawa will notice that toga isn't me!"
                  "Why so confident?" Izuku pulled on the rope, "why can't you see that no one is gonna save you."

*******

Toga and Todoroki walked out of the training that day, it was two days away from the exams, no one blinked an eye at Toga, Todoroki tried to stay as far away from Bakugo and All Might at all times.
             "What do you mean Izuku isn't return home last night? He's here today." Aizawa asked All Might, the blond sighed, he put his head in his hands.
              "Izuku didn't come home. Like at all, I don't understand how he's here today." All Might said, "I fear this might be a villain."
            "And they have the son of All Might." Aizawa looked down, "he didn't use his quirk today."
"So I'm right." All Might said, "what do we do?"
              "One we don't know if it is a Villain All Might, two, if they are a villain they might know a lot. But one thing."
               "And that is?"
"Izuku is the only one who knows All Might's real name."

"Let me go! Get your hands off of me!" 'Izuku' said, he was kicking his legs and yelling at Mic and Vald King, they sat him in a chair, and tied his hands behind the back of the chair. "What is the meaning of this?! I'm the son of All Might!"
"We just wanna know somethings Midoriya." Nezu said, "you've been acting a little weird since your time with Young Todoroki."
"Well, that's doesn't really mean anything." He said, All Might then walked in with Aizawa, Mic smiled at his husband, Aizawa smiled back, "All Might, dad."
"That's a new one." All might said, "you never call me Dad unless you're doing that meme thingy." 'Izuku' looked at All Might, "we just want to ask a few questions Izuku."
"Ask me! Ask me anything! I'll tell you!" He said, All Might sat down, he coughed, blood came from his mouth, Aizawa held him up, Izuku's eyes went wide, "dad?"
"Izuku. What is my real name?" All Might said, "what is my quirk? How did you get the quirk you have? Who was your grandmother."
"All Might of course, A strength type quirk, I was born with it, and I don't know, I never met her." All the teachers looked at each other, All Might stood up, And slapped the boy, 'Izuku' just stared at the other side. She slowly looked at All Might.
"Where is my Son, Villain?"