So this is love~

Shoto smiled, he was gonna get the love of his life.

Endeavor looked at the news papers "PRO HERO ENDEAVOR UNDER INVESTIGATION DUE TO CHILD ABUSE!"

Toshinori held his son close but his enemy's successor closer.

Izuku tried to look away, hide somewhere, but all he could see was Shoto and the state he was in.

Three people with three different objectives, but all coming down to one person. Izuku Midoryia.

DISCLAIMER!
     THIS STORY WILL DEAL WITH SOMW HEAVY TOPICS, ONES THAT WEREN'T IN THIS ONE! THEY WILL BE PUT IN THE CHAPTER AND DESCRIPTION FOR ONCE THAT CHAPTER IS OUT!
     I write along the way, so the story will change in my mind and I'll have to get it down before the thought disappears, but I plan on keeping my idea.

Of course there are still the topics of kidnapping and murder but there's gonna be more heavier topics that some people won't want to read/ think about. So please if you know that you are uncomfortable then stop reading and don't come back.

Shoto is gonna be worse then you guys think.

But book two should be up soon, I already got two chapters done, and ready to be put out.
        Monday feb. 14th, if not at 8 am EST. Then around 4 pm EST.

Thank you for reading "I can't help falling in love with you" and I'll see you in "So This Is Love~"

Bye and stay gold~