~Toshinori~

Izuku sat in his bed, he had tears in his eyes, holding his pillow close, Mitsuki knocked on the door, then opened it.
              "Izuku. Your dad is home." Izuku nodded and just buried his head into the pillow, she walked over and rubbed his back, "I know what Katsuki did was wrong..."
               "I don't even like him auntie... I feel... I feel.." Izuku couldn't put it in his mouth.
               "Izuku I know it's hard. It's high school. You are growing boys-"
                "Ew!" He threw a pillow at her while laughing, she laughed and pulled him close into a hug, she kissed his head.
                 "Just know, I'm still your auntie, Katsuki is still your best friend, and your father is still your dad." She said, "we're here for you if you need it." Izuku nodded, she smiled and kissed his head again. "Good, now... your pops are gonna come in and whatever." She walked to the door, turned to face him, "love you Izuku."
                     "Love you too, Auntie."

Toshinori slowly knocked on Izuku's door, then slowly opened it, Izuku was asleep on his desk, Toshinori laughed and smiled at his son.
"You're getting to heavy boy. But you're still my little boy." He kissed Izuku's head and picked him up, putting him in the bed, the boy singled up into his pillows. "What are you thinking my son?" Toshinori asked when he pushed some hair out of Izuku's face, he kissed his head once again. "Love you Izuku."

Toshinori watched his son, training for that day was hell for him and he felt bad really, barley getting any sleep, now training with Bakugo. Izuku hit the ground, Toshinori ran to him, he was breathing but it seemed hard for him. "Izuku?" The green haired boy looked his dad, "you okay?"
"Can I just lay here and sleep? Maybe even die a little?"
               "Sleep? You can go to my office for that. Dying, sorry kiddo, I love you too much for that." Toshinori said to his son, Izuku nodded, he got up, not looking at Bakugo.

Todoroki hugged Izuku from behind, the green haired boy didn't mind, "I can take care of Bakugo."
"No Todoroki, it's okay..." Izuku turned to face him, "I just..." Izuku started to wipe away his tears, Todoroki pulled him close, kissing his head, he just held the boy. "He kissed me! Shoto! He kissed me! Without even telling me." He started to break down. Todoroki felt anger rise in him, Bakugo kissed his Izuku?! Todoroki held his lover closer.
                "I will protect you my little Izuku." Todoroki had to make a plan, he looked at him, he smiled.

Toshinori was grading papers nothing too much, Aizawa then walked in, setting down some papers, Toshinori looked up at him.
"Rough day in Paradise?" The blond laughed, Aizawa rolled his eyes, "exams..." he looked at the raven hair man.
"Bakugo and Midoriya are partnered up, they are going to fight you, so I hope you don't go easy on them."
"Aizawa, they're still kids."
"Yeah? Don't go easy, Midoriya maybe your son, but he's still training to be a hero." Aizawa then walked off, Toshinori sighed, then his phones dinged.

Little All Might
Hey pops! I hope you don't mind, Uaraka, Tsu, and me are going to the mall, I need to pick up a few things. I'll try and be home before dinner!

Dadmight
Okay, being Katsuki will you? I know your feeling about him right now Izuku, but he feels bad, pus you two don't hang out as much anymore.

Little All Might
He's hanging with Kirishima today pops... and we hang out!

Dadmight
The last time you did is when the hello kitty x All Might crossover event happen, if it wasn't for Mitsuki, you two would've bought the whole damn store.

Little All Might
Poopppsss! I thought we were gonna talk about that! 😳😫😣

Dadmight
I don't know, I feel like being in that hello Kitty plush you have to school and show all your friends. 😏