-Toshinori-

"What?" Toshinori asked, Nighteye didn't look at him. "Nighteye, what do you mean?" Tears stared down the tall man's face.
      "I don't know! I looked to see if I could fine Midoriya, but all I saw was a future of blood and death!" Nighteye looked away, "the end of heroes and villains! Todoroki Shoto will bring the end to it all."

      After a while, Toshinori was allowed to go back to work, but he was still worried, Todoroki hasn't been seen at school since Toga left, and Endeavor hasn't been seen either, but his daughter called All Might and said he was out sick, "while I have you Miss. Todoroki, has your brother Shoto been around?"
                 "No sorry All Might. I'm worried..." Fuyumi said, "I understand that he took your son, but... I think he has a obsession with him."
                 "What do you mean?" All Might leaned forward in his chair, all the teachers were watching him.
                  "I went in his room the other day to put his Landry away, and I stumbled across something, a cork board I think." She said, "it had pictures of midoriya and his friends, pictures of a girl that I've seen in the news, and you..." All Might felt his heart stop, "there was a big bright circle around Izuku, and a X over the girl."
                    "He killed Uaraka..." All Might put a hand over his mouth, "oh no.... Shoto, no." Aizawa went over to the phone and took it.
                     "Thank you Miss. Todoroki, you were a great help." He then hung up, All Might had his hand over his mouth, tears in his eyes, Uaraka dead. Because of his son.
                     "Izuku... oh no..."
                    "We will find him All Might."
                   "At what cost Aizawa? My son is in the hands of the Villains, in the hands of a murder." Aizawa pulled All Might close as the man started to cry, "we need to find him."

***********

Izuku stared at Shoto, shaking in fear, what dose he do? Shoto looked away, "everything I've done is for you Izuku! You! You are my one and only."
"Shoto." Izuku said, Shoto looked at him, "please." Shoto moved close to him, pushing some hair back, Izuku grabbed his arm, "Shoto. You can't do this."
              "Izuku, we will have a better life! A life with out villains or heroes, a family, a happy life!"
              "What about my dad Shoto? Have you ever thought how my dad would feel?" Shoto started into Izuku's green orbs, He then grabbed Izuku's arms, making his stand still, "Shoto-" Shoto kissed him, Izuku didn't know what to do, he returned the kiss. Shoto pulled away. "Why did I like that?"
                   "Because I'm not Bakugo." Todoroki said, Izuku looked down and away, tears in his eyes, "what Bakugo did was not okay." Todoroki stroke his cheek. "I'll never be like him. I love you more then anything Izuku. Because you're mine." Izuku looked at him, and smiled.

Hey gang! Sorry this chapter took forever to be updated, I had so much going on, I was on Tec crew (crew) for my school play, and I was having a lot of leg problems! But now I'm back and done. But sadly there is only one more chapter of this book left.

I'll see you in the next one bye and stay gold~