- End -

No one saw it, no one seen Izuku or Shoto, the league of Villains went MIA, and it was just quiet.

All Might pasted the room, his son's room locked, he looked at it, "Izuku." He sighed and unlocked the door, he walked in, it was still. Time didn't move. "Izuku, where are you?"

Katsuki Bakugo wasn't doing to great either, he was in his bed, tears in his eyes, hugging a pillow. He heart was hurting. Kirishima walked in.
          "Hey babe." He said cuddling next to him.
          "It's my fault." Kirishima looked at him.
         "No it's not."
         "If I was there early enough I would've stoped them!" Bakugo sat up, "my childhood friend could be hurt! Or worse killed."
           "Todoroki wouldn't kill Midoriya."
          "He sure as hell killed Uaraka!" Kirishima looked at him, "sorry."
          "What do you mean?"
          "Todoroki killed Uaraka..." Bakugo looked at his hands, "she got to close to Deku, Todoroki warned her, but she didn't listen. I think the last straw was when they were at the mall and Izuku was separated from them, but he turned up in the infirmary a few days later."
            "Uaraka got to close to Midoriya?"

It had been months, Izuku and Todoroki were still not seen, the League of Villains haven't been active, and nothing really happened, all of class 1-a heard the news of Uaraka murderer, now they fear for Izuku's safety, Todoroki was wanted for manslaughter.
       That was until someone showed up at UA High.
          A bloody Izuku carried a unconscious Todoroki, Dabi not too far behind holding Shigaraki who had a very bad broken leg.
             "Midoriya?" Izuku looked up, he saw Bakugo and Kirishima.
             "Kacchan! Kirishima!" He beamed. Bakugo hugged him, tears in his eyes. "I don't have a lot of time right now, Shigaraki and Shoto are hurt, badly! I need recovery girl!"
              "Deku you can't bring a wanted murder and the leader of the league of villains into UA!" Bakugo said, Izuku shook his head. "Deku-"
              "Kacchan! You don't understand the situation! Shigaraki isn't the main leader behind the league... All for One is."
              "You mom's killer?" Izuku nodded, Todoroki groaned.
              "I'm right here Shoto." Izuku said, Katsuki helped with Todoroki and Kirishima helped Dabi with Shigaraki who started to lose consciousness as well.
               "Izuku?" Toshinori saw the boy dragging Todoroki with the help of Bakugo, a alarm went off, saying villains were in the school, he looked out the window and saw All for One. "No." Toshinori ran, he needed to stop All For One.

               "All for one is here Izuku!" Dabi said, Toga, twice, Mr. Compress, Spinner and Magne where all heading to the school, they tried to slow down All For One, but it didn't work. Izuku held Todoroki's hand. "We need a plan."
                "I-I don't have one." Izuku said, "All For One, I tried and tried. I just can't read him." Dabi walked over to him.
               "Izuku. Look at me. Shigaraki, toga, the league of Villains, me... even Shoto are counting on you." Dabi said, "heck, even UA is counting on you."
                 "He's too powerful Dabi." Izuku teared up.
                 "But that doesn't mean he doesn't have a weak spot." Izuku looked at him. "Be the man Shoto fell in love with."

All Might hit the ground hard, a few heroes were unconscious, he shakily got up, but only to fall when his arms gave out.
                "ALL FOR ONE!!" He heard, "Izuku?" Toshinori looked up, and there was his son, jumping from a high building, getting ready to attack, All For One couldn't react in time. Izuku sent a power wave, one for all flowing around him, "DIE!" Izuku punched the villain.
                  "Izuku!" Izuku looked to see his dad, who was in his smallmight form.
                  "Don't worry about me papa." Izuku smiled, "I'll make sure the sun will shine so you can smile!"
"Izuku... no..." All For One powered up. "No..." All Might got up and started to run to his son, pushing him out of the way, he was impaled.
"PAPA!" All For One was hit with fire in the back, Endeavor stood behind him, Izuku ran to Toshinori who fell to the ground. "Papa..."
"Hey Izuku..." tears ran down Izuku's face. "I'm glad you're okay." Izuku pushed some hair from his dad's face.
                   "I'm sorry... I'm sorry.." Toshinori raised a hand to Izuku, moving his thumb to clear away the tears, he smiled his plus Ultra smile.
                    "I love y...you. I-Izuku..." his hand fell, his eyes started to close.
                    "No no no no... papa! Papa!" Izuku started to cry. He cried into his chest, "PAPA!"