~Midoriya~

I'm changing a few things if you haven't you already noticed, the USJ Attack is a bit different.

Midoriya fixed his sleeves a bit, Uraraka seemed more touchy lately, he didn't know why, after the whole Bento incident he didn't really want to speak to her, at least Iida and Bakugo were there. He looked down, sighing, he's getting a break from her at least, Froppy said something to Midoriya.
"Huh? Sorry I was zoned out."
"It's fine, we were just talking about our quirks." She said, "like how yours is so close to All Might's." Midoriya went white, he looked away, "am I wrong?" She asked.
               "I mean we can all have similar quirks." Midoriya said, Froppy nodded, Kirishima said something about his quirk. "I think your quirk is really useful Kirishima! And really cool!" Kirishima smiled, they soon got to a building, Aizawa stood up, he turned to everyone.
                "Welcome to the USJ thirteen will be with us today." Aizawa said, "All Might will be a little late."
                  "Did he over do it again?" Midoriya asked himself, he keeps telling his dad not to do work before school, he losing time if he keeps that up, he sighed. They all got off the bus, Thirteen stood in front of the building, thirteen soon explained what they were gonna do, everyone was so excited. Midoriya smiled, they walked into the USJ Thirteen was about to say something when Midoriya noticed something. "Hey thirteen, they aren't part of the training are they?" Thirteen turned to see a purple and black mist, Aizawa stood in front of the class, thirteen held their ground.
"EraserHead! Don't!" They said
"They will hurt the class, Call for help I'll hold them off okay?" Thirteen nodded, Midoriya heart started beat fast, his dad, were is his dad? Some of his classmates tried to leave but the purple mist got in front of them, Midoriya looked behind him, Todoroki grabbed him, holding him close.
"Todoroki?"
"Come on!" Todoroki pulled Midoriya away from the mist villain, but they couldn't go down the steps, the mist blocked them. "Dammit."
"Going somewhere?" The mist asked, Midoriya looked at them, fear in his eyes, the voice was so familiar, but he couldn't place it. Soon enough Midoriya was in water, he held his breath, looking around he saw water villains, Tsu grabbed him and mineta, then jumped onto a boat. He coughed water up, Tsu and Mineta, mainly mineta room in deep breaths.
                      "You guys okay?" She asked, the two nodded, they all stood up and looked out to the water. "At least were still in the building."
"Yeah, we need to think-" midoriya was stoped by a wave of water, they all looked at each other, "water villains."
                       "What dose that mean?" Minteta, Midoriya looked at them, Tsu looked at him.
"Tsu has a water type quirk, Right?" Midoriya asked.
"Yeah, I have the quirk of Frog, basically I can do what I Frog can." She said, Midoriya nodded, he looked back out into the water.
"These villains don't know our quirks." Izuku said, "if they did, they wouldn't have put Tsu here." They started to think of a plan.

   They got to the plaza, Midoriya grabbed Mineta, the three saw Aizawa fighting a lot of villains, the main one stood in the middle. Midoriya had a very bad feeling about him, he started to talk, stuff that didn't make sense, but something about All Might. "Dad..." he whispered, the two looked at him, he then took off to the villain. The blue haired villain looked at him, grabbed his arm, Izuku screamed in pain as his flesh started to disintegrate, Aizawa looked at them, Izuku having tears in his eyes. "You will not hurt My dad!" The villain looked surprised by this.
                 "Why do you say that?" Izuku grabbed the villain's arm, slammed him into the ground, and twisted his arm around his back. Before Izuku could say anything, he was slammed into by the nomou. He rolled to the side, not moving, Aizawa freaked because he didn't see him breathing.
                    "MIDORIYA! GET UP!" Aizawa yelled at his student, but the boy didn't move, "DAMMIT KID!" Bakugo ran over to his friend while Todoroki trapped the villain in ice.
                       "Deku, oh. Deku come on wake up." Bakugo said. "Think of your dad Izuku! Think of him. Your his successor!" Bakugo held him close, there was a loud bang, All Might stood at the top of the steps, Bakugo had tears in his eyes as he held Izuku close. All Might saw his son unconscious, a rage filled him, he jumped from the steps, the nomou grabbed him and slammed him into the ground, Tsu and Mineta got Aizawa to the top of the stairs. Bakugo and Todoroki started up with Midoriya. "Come on Deku, stay with us okay?"

             Izuku opened his eyes slowly, the light was way to bright from him, he opened them again to see everything dim. "You took quite the hit Izuku." Recovery girl said, "got us scared."
                  "W-where is-"
                 "He's outside, he had some injuries here and there.." she smiled at him, "I'll go get him." Izuku nodded, soon Toshinori ran over to his side.
                  "Izuku, oh Izuku... I'm so so sorry I wasn't there!" Toshinori said, he had tears in his eyes, "I'm so happy you're okay!" He kissed his son's head.
                   "Papa... I'm sorry."
                   "You don't needed to be sorry Izuku... you did everything you could." The father smiled at his son, "but you shouldn't have attacked that villain."
                   "H-he was g-gonna hurt you." Toshinori just smiled at his son.
                   "But here I am, I'm okay."
                   "Love you papa." Izuku said before he fell back asleep, Toshinori kissed his son's head again, and sat next to his bed, holding his hand.

Izuku was in the infirmary for a few days, Toshinori never left his side, neither did Todoroki, he watched from a far, making sure that his Senpai was safe, and okay. Neither of the two noticed him, no one did really. The days went on and it was time for Izuku to go back to class, he slowly walked to the door, Toshinori behind him, the hero put a hand on the boy's shoulder.
"It's okay." Izuku nodded and opened the door, the whole room went quiet, Izuku stepped in, everyone looked at him, Bakugo ran and hugged him.
                   "I'm so glad you're okay!" He said, small tears in his eyes, Todoroki glared at Bakugo, "don't ever do that again, okay nerd?" Izuku smiled.
                     "Can't make any promises Kacchan!" Izuku laughed, soon the whole class walked to Izuku, they all talked about different things, they never talked about one thing.

The one thing that Izuku yelled,

The one thing that might get the whole class in trouble,

The one thing his dad promised his mother,

That Izuku Midoriya was the son of the number one hero,

The symbol of peace,

The Son of All Might.