-Deku-

Note: I noticed that I skipped the stain arc, I think imma push that back a little, It'll happen, just not now.

After Uraraka's funeral everyone didn't talk, Midoriya and Iida took some days off even though Midoriya missed a lot of school, Iida was helping him and so was Bakugo.

Meanwhile Todoroki was planning his next move, he knew Kirishima and Bakugo were close so he didn't have to deal with Bakugo, yet, but he noticed Toga started to stalk Izuku, Shoto confronted Dabi about it, but the villain didn't know what he was talking about. Shoto  was also trying to make a plan onto making Izuku happy again, to see his Award winning smile, a smile he is missing.

Classes started up again for Izuku and Iida, the two became close since Uraraka, Todoroki noticed, he sighed. Maybe he should just confess his feelings, But he still watched. Izuku and them sat together, Bakugo held Izuku close to him because Izuku needed it, Todoroki felt anger rise in him. But he couldn't be mad, Deku needs someone, but why can't it be him? Todoroki?

Izuku walked to the lunch room, but stoped when he saw Todoroki looking out the window, he looked sad. "Todoroki?" Shoto looked at the green bean, he smiled, and walked over to him. Pushing some hair away from his Emerald green eyes. Izuku looked at him. "Are you okay?"
               "I'm fine." Todoroki pulled Izuku close to him, Izuku looked up at him, "I just hate seeing you so upset."
                "Todoroki." Shoto kissed his cheek, Izuku went red, Shoto pulled away with a smiled. "To-"
"You can call me Shoto."

"Number two pro hero Endeavor is your dad?" Little Izuku asked, Shoto looked at the All Might toy in his hand, he held it tightly.
                 "Yeah... but it's nothing really special." Izuku looked at him, Shoto didn't know what to do, those green eyes burn right through your soul. "I mean, I would kill to have a normal non hero dad."
"I get that." Izuku said, "my dad is normal, but he's my hero. Even if All Might is my favorite hero! My dad is my real hero." Shoto looked at the happy boy, Shoto didn't understand, how was his father a hero when he's a normal man with a quirk?
"How?"
"Huh? What do you mean Todoroki?"
"How is your dad a hero?" Izuku looked down, then at the sky, he smiled.
                "He's just is." Izuku said, "I can't explain it. But he just is." 

        "T-Todoroki-Kun?"
        "Izuku. Izuku." Todoroki pushed Izuku up against the wall, Izuku looked at him, "you're mine Izuku."
"Todoroki?" Todoroki looked at Izuku, making eye contact with him, a small, but crazed, smile plastered on his face. "Todoroki you're... you're scaring me."
           "Shhh." Todoroki said, "just please." But before Todoroki could hug or kiss Izuku even more, he was pulled off and thrown to the ground he looked up to see Bakugo, pissed.
             "Stay away from Deku!" Todoroki stood up, he was mad as well, Todoroki was about to activate his quirk when Bakugo kicked him the in the guts.
"K-Kacchan!" Izuku said, he was shocked and didn't know what to do, Kirishima ran over trying to pull the blond off the peppermint haired boy, but Bakugo pushed him off, and attacked Todoroki. Someone saw the fight and went to get a teacher.
"Bakugo Katsuki!" Toshinori pulled the blond off Todoroki, Aizawa ran over helping Todoroki up, Bakugo tried to get out of Toshinori's hold, but soon passed out due to Midnight's quirk. "Are you okay you two?"
"Yeah, thanks All Might." Kirishima said. "Come on Midoriya let's get some lunch okay?" The red head pulled the green boy away from the teachers. "It's okay." Kirishima pulled him close, blocking him from the scene.

"Did you guys hear about the two in 1-A?"
"Dude! That's all everyone is talking about!"
"I mean, I would fight anyone for that green bean."
"He's a first year."

Shinso felt bad, he didn't like what all his classmates were talking about, a boy could've been killed today, he sat next to Denki, the two grew close after the sports festival.
"How is Midoriya?" The purple haired boy asked, the blond looked at his food.
"A little shaken up, I don't know if it's from the kiss Todoroki gave him or Bakugo beating the crap out of Todoroki-kun." Denki said, Mina sat across from them and Sero next to her. "Where is Kiri?"
"With Midoriya. Poor boy is still a little shaken, he's in All Might's office right now." Sero said, "we went to check on them but Kirishima said not to bother them." The two nodded.
                   "I thought 1-A was supposed to be heroes!" A certain blond said, the three rolled their eyes.
                   "We don't wanna hear it Momona!" Mina said, "plus we are dealing with some stuff okay? So please don't pick on our class."
                   "How can I not?" The boy said. "It seems that two alphas are fighting for the same Omega." He laughed.
                   "Okay! Listen hear you pice of sh*t." Shinso said standing up, "Midoriya didn't even know what was going on, I'm pretty sure Bakugo and Kirishima are together as well, and Todoroki has a hard time with social skills and construct! So he thought kissing Midoriya was a good option for confessing his love to him! Hell! I would do the same if I was Todoroki! Have you SEEN midoriya?" He placed a finger on Momona's chest, "Midoriya just so happens to be friends with Bakugo! So Bakugo getting mad isn't a "alpha thing" it was a best friend type thing." He growled. "So stop being a pice of sh*t and get your facts straight, at least you are IN the hero course." Shinso said, he then pushed Momona away from the table, and watched as the blond scuffed and walked off. He sat down, the table looked at him, the smiled.
               "He's a keeper Denki!" Mina said.

Note: sorry this was late I went on a vacation to TN (Tennessee for the people who don't live in the states), I got home on Saturday and stuff, but while I was down there my Internet was being weird since I was in the mountains. But I hope you guys enjoyed this!