~Midoryia~

Izuku smiled at his dad, Toshinori walked up to him and hugged him, Izuku hugged back.
            "You did good Izuku." Toshinori said, "soon you'll be the next All Might!" He laughed. Izuku smiled.
"I'll try papa!" Izuku said, they started to walk away from the field, they we're going to the infirmary.

Shoto watched Izuku walk over, he smiled at Uaraka and Iida, he sighed, he walked off, his father was around and he had to talk to him. He stopped in the hallway.
"Why didn't you tell anyone?" He heard his father say, he looked around the corner to see him and All Might talking, "not only do I have to teach Shoto to surpass you I have to teach him to surpass that child of yours!"
                "Because, unlike you, Endeavor, I care for my son's well being! Izuku has always wanted to be a hero! But he was told he could never be one." Toshinori looked at him, "he's that, a child. My child! The child that has lost his mother due to villains, a child who's dream was to make people smile by saving them, a child who looked up to his dad without even knowing that he was All Might." Endeavor punched The blond square in the nose, Aizawa was walking pasted and then stoped them.
                   "Stop both of you!" Aizawa said, he was hurt and didn't want to deal with this, "the next fight is about to start, move along!" The two walked away from each other, "Todoroki, you should be getting ready for your fight."
                   "Yes sir." Todoroki then walked off, the next fight was Bakugo and Uaraka, he couldn't wait for her toe die. He smiled.

Izuku waved Uaraka off as she went to get ready for her fight with Bakugo, Izuku looked at Iida.
"What's wrong Iida you look sad." Iida started to blush.
             "I like Uaraka... but I don't think she likes me back." Izuku hugged him. "To be honest... I think she likes you midoriya."
               "Me? No... I'm gay... very very gay." Iida smiled and hugged Izuku. "I'm sure she'll like you!" Izuku smiled.

Todoroki sat there in shock, Midoriya is gay? So Bakugo is the real threat to him, maybe even that Shinso guy, but everyone to Todoroki was a threat. Uaraka and Bakugo were up, he smirked, just follow the plan. And that's what Bakugo did. He didn't go easy, getting yelled at by some heroes but he didn't care, it got to the point Midnight had to pull Bakugo away from Uaraka, they took her away to recovery girl. He left, he had to get to Uaraka before she had a chance to be healed up.
"Next up! Kirishima and tasutasu!" Midnight said. Todoroki looked around the corner, Uaraka was laying there in a cot, he looked around, then walked over to her.
"Don't mess with Midoriya got that?" He asked her, she looked him straight in the eyes, "but we can make a compromise met me after school?" He then walked away, she watched him, she HATED him.

Todoroki didn't want to do this, but he had to, or he could forfeit, he looked in the stands to his his father, he sighed. He'll get his ass beat if he did, but Izuku was too pretty to hurt, he sighed, just use the ice he thought, it won't hurt him, he's the son of All Might.
              "Todoroki!" The boy looked up, "I don't know what your family is like, but I just want you to know, it's your power not his!" Todoroki stepped back at this.

        "I'm sure your fire isn't THAT bad Shoto!" Deku said, "you should feel lucky not to just have one quirk, but TWO!" The boy smiled, "I knew someone who had a lot of quirks, but he was mean and papa told me to stay away from him."
             "But Deku-"
             "No buts!" Deku handed him a All Might Toy, his favorite hero, little did he know who he really was. "We can save people together! DEKU AND FIREICE!"
               "Fireice?" Shoto asked, "why that name?"
                "It's your hero name silly! I was gonna go with smallmight for me, but it don't have a kick to it Like Deku!" The green haired boy laughed, "plus, you don't have to keep it! You can always change it." Shoto smiled, he liked the name, but it might have to chance.

            "Deku." Izuku looked at Todoroki, he hasn't heard someone beside Bakugo and Uaraka call him that, "thank you." And then flamed went out and up, Izuku's eyes were wide, they were Beautiful to him, he smiled at his friend. He got One For All ready, Todoroki sent flamed to him while he dodged, but he was hit, he slid across the ring, Todoroki froze. "NO! IZUKU!" The boy ran to him, he looked at him, he was burnt, "no no... I'm sorry... I-"
                "GET RECOVERY GIRL!" Someone said behind him, Todoroki didn't care, he held Izuku close, not wanting to let go.
                 "Young Todoroki please." All Might said to the boy, "he needs to see Recovery Girl."
                  "I didn't mean it! I'm sorry." The boy cried, All Might pulled the boy into a hug, "I'm sorry." Midnight was able to get Midoriya, rushing him to a cot, so he could get to recovery girl. "I'm just like him."
                    "You are not Young Todoroki, you are nothing like your father, Izuku took a wrong step and wasn't able to move in time." All Might said, "he'll be okay. I promise."
                      "What if he doesn't like me anymore! Bakugo will kill me!" All Might helped the boy up off the ground, "oh Izuku... I'm so sorry."

Izuku woke up alone in a room, well Recovery girl was next to him, "you took quite a hit."
               "I'm sorry, I just froze when the flames came at me." Izuku started to sit up, but he was pushed down, he looked to his side to see Mrs. Bakugo, she smiled.
                 "Toshinori and Katsuki are busy with the festival." Izuku nodded, "that Todoroki kid feels really bad for burning you." She said, Izuku just sat there, Shoto, he must be really upset if he feels bad.
                    "It was my fault. I wasn't paying attention to were the fire would come from." Mitsuki smiled at him, "I hope Kacchan hasn't killed Todoroki."
                     "He hasn't had the chance to." Mitsuki said, "Endeavor has been up his ass." Izuku then sat up due to Recovery Girl looking over him. "Good enough to watch the feast of the festival?"
                      "He shouldn't be fightin' anyone got that Midoriya!" Recovery girl asked, hitting Izuku in the head.
                      "Yes Ma'am." He said, Mitsuki stood up and the two walked out.
                       "Midoriya!" He heard two people say, he looked behind him to see Iida and Uaraka. He smiled. "Wow, Todoroki really did a number on you huh?" Uaraka asked.
                      "Nothing I can't handle, I'm use to burns, Kacchan sometimes burns me when we train." Izuku said.
                       "But this is worse then explosions Deku!" She said, "maybe it's best we don't hang out with Todoroki anymore." Izuku looked at her, anger in his eyes.
                      "I'm sorry? Why?" Izuku asked, "what's the difference between Kacchan and Todoroki?" He didn't look at her, "know what never mind." He walked off.

Todoroki.

He just knew Todoroki felt bad.

So he just cheered him on from the Stans.