~Midoriya~

Izuku looked at his dad, tears ran down his face, he felt like a failure, Toshinori got down on his knees. "I've failed you papa!" Toshinori smiled at his son, putting a hand on his shoulder, Izuku looked at him.
"You didn't fail me my son, it's not your fault that you don't have a quirk, maybe a miracle will happen soon." Toshinori smiled, Izuku wiped his tears away, Toshinori hugged his son, the two stood there. "You're my son I could never hate you." Toshinori picked him up, putting the boy on his hip, they walked out of the doctor's office, Izuku put his face in Toshinori's neck, the blond looked back at the office, something felt off. He just didn't know what.
                "Where we going papa?"
                "To get ice cream. I think it will make you feel better." Izuku smiled, they got to a ice cream place, Izuku smiled, Toshinori put Izuku down the boy went to choose, the Blond walked behind him. After they got ice cream they went home, Izuku didn't even look at the park, he didn't want to deal with Kacchan today, he also didn't know how Todoroki would react about him not having a quirk. "You don't want to hang out with Todoroki, Izuku?"
                    "No... not today..." Izuku just kept walking even if he was holding Toshinori's hand, the two walked to their apartment, Toshinori started dinner while Izuku sat in his room, watching all Might videos. Toshinori walked to his room and knocked, he opened the door to see his son, tears in his eyes, "papa... y-you t-think I can be-be a hero! J-Just like All Might? Ev-Even without a-a quirk?" Toshinori walked to Izuku, he hugged him, he didn't say anything just hugged him.

Midoriya smiled at his two new friends, it felt weird to lie to them, he started to walk in a different direction from the lunch room, "sorry, bathroom." He said then walked off, he walked down the hall, looked both ways then knocked on a door, he heard a "come in!" Midoriya opened to door to see his father and Endeavor having some tea. "Bad time?"
                  "No izuku, what do you need?" Toshinori smiled at his son, the green haired boy walked over to the desk, "forgot your lunch again?"
                   "I didn't forget it, You brought it!" Izuku smiled and picked up the boxed lunch, "plus, it's homemade." Izuku walked to the door.
                     "Izuku." Toshinori said, Midoriya stoped, "yes?" The green haired boy looked at his dad, who looked at Endeavor, the blond looked down.
                       "Be careful okay?" The green haired boy nodded, Toshinori smiled, even if he was already in his All Might Form, Izuku then left, but he stayed a little bit longer to hear them.
                         "So that's Izuku Midoriya huh?" Endeavor said, Toshinori looked at him, "my son had a 'friend' by that name, but the boy ditched him one day..." Todoroki? Was it THAT Todoroki? "I mean, he was probably scared off."
                        "You sure about that Enji?" Toshinori took a sip from his cup, Endeavor looked at him, "I'm sure the boy had a good reason to leave, maybe he moved?"
                         "And not tell anyone? What type of friend is that?" Endeavor shook his head, Toshinori sighed, "plus the boy told Shoto that he was going to the doctors, to see why his quirk hasn't come. Probably quirkless."
                       "What's wrong with being qurikless?" Toshinori asked, Endeavor looked at him, "I mean, maybe he's a late bloomer."
                      "Then why hasn't he come by the park?"
                       "Deku?" Midoriya jumped at the sound of Uaraka's voice, "oops sorry!" She blushed at him, "what are you doing anyway?"
                       "Huh? Oh... I-I got lost... guess this isn't the bathroom." He started to walk off, he's never talked to girls before, to he was a mess even if she was his friend, Uaraka walked next to him, close, to close. "So... why are you here?"
                       "Huh? Oh! I wanted to make sure you were okay, you've been gone a long time, Iida went to get us a table to I went to find you!" She said rubbing the back of her neck, her face red, the two walked to the lunch room, and they found Iida, sitting down they started to eat. They talked about things, random things, midoriya felt like someone was watching him, he looked behind him, he saw no one, he shrugged it off.

At the end of the day, Midoriya walked to his dad's office, knocked on the door, "One second!" He heard his dad say, Midoriya rolled his eyes, "okay come in!" Midoriya opened the door, Toshinori in his small form stood before him, Midoriya gave him a 'really' look. "I have to look nice ya know?"
"In small might form yeah okay." Midoriya said, he threw something at his dad, Toshinori caught it.
"An Apple?"
"You need one."
"Ha Ha. Very funny." Toshinori laughed, he smiled at his son, soon the two left. As they made their way out of the school Bakugo ran up to Midoriya.
                     "Kacchan!" Bakugo grabbed Midoriya's shoulders, the blond looked scared, Midoriya grabbed his hands. "You okay?"
"Just wanted to make sure you're okay... something weird is happening it's hard to say really." Bakugo looked down, he didn't know how to put it, Midoriya looked at him. "Something about that Todoroki person..."
"What do you mean Kacchan?"
"I don't know okay!" Bakugo yelled, Toshinori almost grabbed Midoriya to pull away from the loud blond, Bakugo looked at his childhood friend. "He's giving me a bad feeling! Stay away from him Izuku!"
"Hey hey... it's okay." Midoriya said, "come on! Dad is making dinner tonight." Bakugo smiled, the three left, smiling and laughing.
Little did they know, a bicolored hair boy watching from afar.

Midoriya sat alone in his room once again, he was quirkless, everyone was making fun of him even more, Toshinori walked in, he gave his son a sad look.
"Honey-"
"Why can't I be like you?" Midoriya looked up at his dad with tears running down his face, "why can't I be a hero like you! You save people with a smile on your face everyday!" Toshinori hugged his son. "Please papa... I want to be like you!"
"I know baby... you will someday-" there was a knock on the door, Toshinori stood up, Midoriya wiped his tears away, "Izuku go in the closet okay?"
"Papa-"
"Now okay?" Izuku nodded and ran to his closet holding his All Might plush close to him, tears ran down his face when he saw his dad go into his big form, the door busted down, Izuku scooted back hitting the wall. "You'll never get away with this."
"I'm just here to finish the job All Might."
"Momma..." Izuku whispered. "Momma..." he started to cry, that's the day Izuku learned what happened to his mother.

Midoriya sat in his bed, he was reading in a text book, Toshinori knocked on his door, Midoriya looked up, he smiled.
"You looked upset Izuku."
"I... started to remember that day." Izuku looked down, Toshinori walked over to him, he put a hand on his shoulder, then pulled him close. "Was it my fault?"
"No... no sweetie, your mom did everything she could to keep you away from my job, but... All For One, He-He... he couldn't be stoped."
"But you did Dad!" Izuku said, he looked at his dad's stomach, "I could've done something that day, you didn't have to get so injured!"
"Izuku, there was nothing you could've done to stop All For One... now come on, Dinner is ready." Izuku nodded.

Everything that Deku has went through,

Every painful step,

Was getting him,

To the top.