~Midoryia~

Midoriya hid behind his classmate when the number two hero walked in, his flames were a long bigger in person, Todoroki held midoriya close to him.
"Shoto!" Endeavor said, Midoriya was shaking, he didn't want to be in the hero's gaze anymore, "why is he here?"
              "He has a name Father!" Todoroki said, "but he was just leaving..."
               "We can train at school okay Todoroki?" Midoriya said, Todoroki nodded, before the green haired boy could leave, Todoroki kissed him, Midoriya's eyes went wide, he kissed back a bit, they pulled away. Midoriya ran pasted Endeavor, he ran into someone.
                "Oh I'm sorry!" She said, Midoriya looked up, "hey, you're that boy Shoto has been obsessing about lately! Izuku Midoriya right?" She asked, Midoriya nodded. "I'm Fuyumi Todoroki, Shoto's big sister!"
                 "Oh nice to meet you." He said, "I should really be going. Dad might be worried."
                 "Gets getting dark, let me drive you home okay?" She asked, Midoriya smiled.
                  "Okay thank you." Fuyumi smiled, they walked to the car, he told her his address and they left, the car ride was quiet, midoriya was looking out the window.
                  "The sports festival is coming up. Dad is gonna be there." Fuyumi said, "I would be there, but I'm going to visit our mom in the hospital."
                    "Oh? Is she sick?" Midoriya asked. Fuyumi shook her head.
                     "Our father put her in there because she had a really bad mental break down, that's scar Shoto has, it came from her." She stoped at a stop light, "I've been raising Natsuo and Shoto ever since... we had an older brother too, but. He died."
                      "Oh... I'm sorry." He said. "I lost my mom to a villain attack... my papa did everything he could to save her, but... it was too late." He looked down, "I don't remember it well because I was just a baby. But i sometimes blame myself, even if I wasn't the one who got her killed."
                         "Oh Midoriya, I'm so sorry." She said, the light turned green and she started to go again.
"It's fine, my dad has been doing his best to raise me! He's cooking isn't the best, but me and Kacchan still love it! Sometimes when Dad is out doing hero work Auntie would come over and make dinner." He smiled, "I have a good life even without a mom. I don't really have anyone to talk about my feelings, it would be weird to talk about them With Kacchan and Dad. Auntie sometimes lets me. But then there is Uaraka and Iida..."
"Two friends of yours?"
"I guess, but Uaraka likes me, I don't really like her, I'm more into guys." Midoriya blushed, "I'm ranting I'm sorry."
"Oh no! It's okay! I like this. I don't get to talk to people a lot. And it' s nice to get some time away from the house."
"I understand." Midoriya smiled, they talked about a few things, then Fuyumi pulled up to Midoriya's apartment building, "thanks again Ms. Todoroki! I hope to see you again." Midoriya waved at her and went to his apartment, he opened the door and took off his shoes. "Papa! I'm home- Auntie?!"
"Where on earth have you been Izuku?! Toshinori is out looking for you! And so is Katsuki!" She hit him on the head, Midoriya blushed.
"I was training! Shoto Todoroki took me to his father's training room and we spared a bit, then his father came home, his sister just dropped me off!" Midoriya said, "I'm sorry! I should've called!"
"You are in big trouble! But I'm glad you're okay." She hugged him, "everyone has just been on edge since the USJ, we don't know how many villains know about you and your dad."
"I know..." she pulled away.
"Now come on. I made your favorite! And I'm sure it's better then your father's."
"I don't know, papa's Katsudon is pretty good." Mitsuki rolled her eyes, she pulled in him to the dining room to eat, she called Toshinori and Bakugo, then called her husband telling him to come over for dinner.
"WHY THE HELL DID YOU RUN OFF LIKE THAT YOU DAMN NERD?!" Bakugo yelled, Midoriya looked up to see the angry blond marching in.
"KATSUKI SHOSE OFF!" Mitsuki yelled, Toshinori and Masaru walked in, Toshinori sighed in relief at the sight of his son.
"Todoroki offered to train with me. All the training rooms at UA were booked so he took me to his house, we trained in his father's training room, then his sister drove me home." Izuku explained to everyone.
"But why did you leave?" Bakugo asked.
"Because of your bickering with Uaraka!" Izuku said, "it's always about something! You two just fight."
"She's started it!"
"Here we go." Izuku said, he stood up slamming his hands on the table, "you always start fights Katsuki! Amit it! You're jealous of her and Todoroki."
                          "Am not nerd!" Bakugo yelled at him.
                          "QUIT IT BOTH OF YOU DAMMIT!" Mitsuki yelled, "you two act like little kids! Stop it!" She looked at the two, "but Katsuki, Izuku is right."
                         "What?!" Toshinori tried to hold back a laugh, "what do you mean he's right?"
"Katsuki, you're jealous." She said, Katsuki's rolled his eyes and sat down, they all ate their food, Izuku kept thinking back at what happened.
"What do you guys think of Endeavor?" Toshinori looked up at him, "it's just a question."
                         "He's different, not really number one material." Toshinori said, "there are a lot of rumors going around... that Endeavor tried to make the perfect kid."
                       "Quirk marriage, Ugh." Mitsuki said rolling her eyes.
                      "Is he really that low?" Masaru asked. Katsuki and Izuku looked at them. "Quirk marriage is when someone gets married to someone just for their quirk."
"But Todoroki has two other siblings." Izuku said, Toshinori lookers at him, "it's just, when me and Todoroki were training and Endeavor got home, it was like the mood changed. Not just the house, his mood... I was even scared being in eye contact with endeavor."
                         "That's where his Obsession has started." Bakugo said, Izuku looked at him, "you don't see it don't you?"
                         "See what? That he want to be my friend?" Bakugo looked at Toshinori.
                        "Was he dropped when he was a kid?" Toshinori looked kinda shocked, Midoriya shook his head.
"I... don't think so." Toshinori said, Bakugo looked at Izuku.
                        "You're almost as dumb as dunce face..." Bakugo sighed, "but I guess I can't really blame you! But he hurt pink cheeks."
                        "Uaraka is getting kinda touchy anyway... I mean I wouldn't mind if she with Iida." Izuku said, "I got dishes." He stood up and went to the kitchen, Mitsuki looked at Toshinori, Bakugo went to help Izuku.
                          "Disney sound good dose it?" She asked.
                         "I'm not really good with love stuff, I mean..." Toshinori looked down. "I haven't been with anyone in a long time..."
                       "What about that guy Dave?"
                       "He has a family." Toshinori sighed. "I've seen Uaraka around Izuku, it's clear she likes him."
                       "What about Todoroki?" Masaru asked, "I mean from all of this he doesn't sound bad... maybe a bad childhood."
                       "Yeah. Todoroki." Toshinori thought for a second.

Endeavor?

What was he up too?