~Todoroki~

Note: FUCK THIS SHIT IM OUT!
No kidding, but I might come back in and fix a few things, I need to eliminate Uaraka before I really move on, sorry it taking so fucking long. I did not intend for this to happen, so yeah, enjoy it while it's here!

Enjoy~

    "WHERE IS ALL FOR ONE?!"

Shigaraki looked at the boy, he was mad, Dabi stood up, "shut it."
           "Why do you want to know?"
           "Midoriya that's why! The man killed his mother!"
            "You have no proof!"
            "He's up set! He's been having nightmares!" Todoroki said, "he's crying, terrified that the man who killed his mom will come back! He himself blames himself for her death!" Todoroki yelled, "so where is he?!"

   Izuku just laid on the couch in his dad's office, he was told to sleep for at least thirty minutes, he was just laying there, staring at the ceiling, he closed his eyes.
         "Izuku." The green haired male looked up to see Nana, "you've grown." She smiled, Izuku looked out beyond the cliff, stars, so many of them, but only a few caught his attention, he stood there staring at them.
"The users of One for All." He whispered, Nana smiled, she looked out with him. A yellow star caught his attention the most, he reached out, it shined brighter, "papa?"

Everything then went dark, Izuku looked around, it was nighttime, Nana was no long next to him, he wasn't in the field anymore. He heard laughing, insane laughing, he looked around. He's in a alleyway.
           "DEKU!" Someone yelled, Izuku looked around, it was Uaraka, someone was changing her, then he switched to a Forest, Bakugo was being taken, he fell and hit the ground. And then he saw his worst nightmare, his father fighting the villain that killed his mom.
             "NO!" He shot up on the couch, he had a blanket over him, he rubbed his eyes, he looked at the coffee table, he picked up a note left by his father. "So they are doing training?" He stood up and stretched, he picked up his bag, and left. Mic was in front of the door, both of them had a staring Contest.
"Sorry little listener, you can't leave! Your daddy made that clear!" He said picking up the boy, Izuku sighed, of course his dad would feel the stuff.
                "Can I at least get lunch?" Mic looked at him, then pulled out his phone, he texted someone.
                 "All Might said he left a bento box on his desk for you!" Izuku turned around and saw a cat wrap around a bento box, Izuku went red, they didn't have any bunnies left. "So cute!"

Todoroki stood in front of UA, his talk with Shigaraki didn't help at all, but that didn't stop him from looking deeper into All for One.
             "All Might!" Todoroki said when he saw the hero in the hall, The blond hero looked at him, "is it possible... to take down the villain that killed Izuku's mother?"
             "Why would you want to do that Young Todoroki?" All Might said, Todoroki looked down, he sighed.
              "I just want to see Izuku smile, his smile..." Todoroki smiled, he then looked at All Might, "it's the brightest thing in the whole world! To say, it's brighter then any star in the universe." All Might smiled at him, "and it pains me to see him so sad, to see him cry, I love him. And I want to see him happy!" Todoroki took a step forward, made a fist with his hand, "so, is there a way to take down, or even kill the bastard that killed his mother?"
"My boy, the villain that killed Izuku's mother is long gone... but not dead." All Might said, "if anything, I think I did kill him." The hero looked down, "but I do not know, I was too injured and sad to care. Izuku's mother.. she was slowly dying in my arms." All Might closed his eyes, he couldn't get the picture out of his head.
                   "Izuku needs to be happy, he needs to smile." Todoroki said, some people stopped in the hallway watching the conversation go down, a sad All Might and a unhappy Shoto wasn't looking good.
                    "And I understand that Young Todoroki, but finding the villain that killed his mom won't be easy."
                    "What if I say, I know where he might be?" All Might froze for a second, Todoroki had a look of determination in his eyes, like he was ready.
                      "And if you do?" All Might said. "What is stopping you?"
                     "You and Izuku."

Izuku walked down the hallway, maybe he can see if he can train with Kirishima or Iida, he needed to get at least some training in. He then stoped.
                       "Even if this was a hunch, are you sure, young Todoroki?" Izuku listened closely, "All for One isn't someone who can be easily stopped."
                      "Yet, my own brother works for him." Izuku froze in place, his brother? He remembered the conversation he had with Todoroki's sister.

           "I've been raising Natsuo and Shoto ever since... we had an older brother too, but. He died."

               He wasn't dead, he was alive, and a villain. Izuku didn't know how to feel about that, and now Todoroki and his dad were gonna go after a villain that killed his mother? Izuku shook his head, he continued on walking, texting his dad that he'll be going home.
When Izuku walked through the door he smelled some food, he walked to the kitchen to see Mitsuki in all her glory cooking some soba, he smiled and sat down.
"How was school Izuku?"
           "It was good I guess Auntie, it was a little rough." Izuku said, he smiled at the bowl that was placed in front of him, "but with you here, it's a little better."
             "That's good Izuku, eat up, you need that nutrients and proteins." She smiled, Katsuki walked in, he sat down next to Izuku.
             "Dream now."
             "What?"
             "Dammit Deku!" Bakugo said, "I know why you're upset! Talk to me! Please!"
              "I don't need to say anything Kacchan." Izuku said, he looked at his bowl, Katsuki grabbed him, Mitsuki was about to yell at the two.
              "I'm your best friend Izuku! If you don't fucking tell me why you are upset! Then- then." Bakugo couldn't make word, but he did pull Izuku into a kiss, the green haired boy pulled away, staring at him, then ran to his room. "IZUKU!"

Sorry for the cuss words up there, but I hope you guys have enjoyed this chapter and I'll see you in the next one! Bye and stay gold~