~Todoroki~

Note: so I went to that mall in cosplay, let's just say, it was fun. My first time out as Deku. I look like an idiot.

The day had came, It was the sports festival, Todoroki looked at Izuku, he was laughing and smiling with Iida and Uaraka, he didn't notice Bakugo. "Hey half n' half?"
"Yes?" Todoroki looked at him, Bakugo sighed.
"How much trouble will it be for you to take pink cheeks out of the equation? I'm sure you've noticed, she's been really touchy with Deku." Todoroki smirked, he looked at the brown haired girl, she got closer to Izuku.
"I'll be a little hard at the festival, but maybe after? I've been trying to get her with Iida. But she won't take the bait." Bakugo watched as he pulled out a notebook, it was filled to the brim of stuff about Izuku and other people, Todoroki scanned through it. "Maybe, if we plan it right, we can have her eliminated by The final exams before summer."
"That'll take to long! Come on! There has to be a quicker way!"
"If she ends up in the finals with one of us, we can take her on that way." Bakugo smirked, "but we can't kill her."
"What? Why?"
"Think of the effect it'll have on Izuku and the school? If a student dies in the sports festival, UA could get shut down, and poor Izuku, he'll be so heart broken!" Bakugo looked at the boy, "you have to think of Senpai, you can't just think for yourself, that's why I have been delaying your elimination, you're his best friend. But Uaraka on the other hand. She needs to die, and she can die." Bakugo stepped back a bit.
                  "So, what do we do?"
                  "We screw her over."

Todoroki kept his eye on Midoriya, Uaraka and another girl was in his team in the Calvary battle, of course. Bakugo had his own team, Todoroki looked up in the stands to see his father's flames, he growled. They started, Izuku was doing everything not to get caught. "I need him for the next battle understood?" Todoroki told his team, "keep an eye on Midoriya!"
           "Got it." Iida said, Midoriya looked around, Bakugo was dealing with someone, then out of no where, someone took the 10000 points from Izuku, he was frozen in shock, it a was a purple haired male.
"Get him!" Todoroki yelled, the team went after him, Izuku not far behind, Dark shadow grabbed something from Todoroki, but the boy could careless, he needed Midoriya, no he wanted Midoriya. Todoroki was close, he grabbed the headband, the purple haired boy looked at him, Todoroki was livid. "Do not even try." The purple haired male was quiet, "don't go anywhere near Midoriya." Izuku grabbed the headband and ran, the battle was soon over, Todoroki smiled when he saw midoriya was up there, so was Bakugo and that purple haired dude, and he was going against his Izuku.
"Oops." The purple haired male walked away, Todoroki felt anger rise in him again, Midoriya walked to the purple haired male.
              "Hey half n half?"
              "We have a new problem."

Midoriya sat in the waiting room, Bakugo stood outside of it, Todoroki walked up. "There is so much to do."
"Why you helping me?" Todoroki asked, "it's clear we don't like each other."
"It's just. I want what's best for Deku..." Bakugo looked down, "I hate to ask this, but. Is your trauma the reason why you are so obsessed with Izuku? Because he's shown you something you've never seen?"
"W-What?" Todoroki looked at him, "what do you mean?"
                 "Deku was talking about you're home life. Your father, the number two hero. Is he... did he marry your mom just for her quirk?" Todoroki stepped back a bit, how did Izuku know that?
"H-how? What?" Todoroki looked at him, "you don't know what you're talking about."
"So it is true!" Bakugo said. Todoroki grabbed his neck and slammed him into the wall.
"You don't know what you are talking about. If I could, I would kill you, but that would break Izuku." Todoroki said, he tighten his grip, then let go. "Let's just get this over and done with so I can take you down." He then walked away. Bakugo rubbed his neck, staring at the back of Todoroki's head, he growled. Toshinori walked to the room bumping into someone, he looked to see Endeavor, they stopped in their paths.
"My son will beat you. No matter what." Endeavor said, Toshinori looked at him, not really saying anything.
"You know." Toshinori looked down, "I never really got the pleasure of having a true family, when my son was born, his mother was killed by villains so he never grew up with a mother." Endeavor looked at Toshinori, "but that never lets his smile fade, I know he blames himself for her death, but in reality it was me who failed to save her... but I'm making it up to her, by raising him on my own."
"What are you saying?"
"That I have a son, and he will surpassed me because he's the next number one."

Izuku stood in front of Shinso, he couldn't talk, he couldn't say anything, from what his classmate has told him, Shinso has a mind quirk.
"You know, you are kinda cute." Izuku looked at him, "too bad you're gonna lose."
"Don't say anything." Izuku looked up at him, "I just need to push him out of the ring or beat him. But how? Without talking? How do I do that?" Izuku made a fist, he then looked down, thinking, he looked over at the stands, Uaraka and Iida stood there, cheering him on.
"Shy are we?" Izuku growled.

"WOW! That's so cool!" Izuku smiled at Todoroki, "fire and ice!"
"I guess... but are you okay." Shoto pulled his hand away from Izuku's arm. A small scrape was there, "momma!" Rei ran over, Toshinori did too when he saw ice.
"Shoto!" Rei said.
"Do you have a band aid?" Shoto asked, Toshinori got next to Rei.
              "You okay Izuku?" Toshinori asked, Shoto held a small piece of ice in hands, holding it up to Izuku's knee, Rei looked through her bag.
              "Yeah, I just fell. I'm okay." Rei pulled out a All Might band aid, "wow! A All might band aid?!" She laughed.
                "Yeah, we Rand out of Endeavor ones but he hates the All Might ones, I got these just to spite him." She said, "I like these ones too."  She cleaned up the scrape, then put on the band aid, Izuku smiled.  
                  "I think it's time to go. Thank you Rei?" Toshinori asked.
                    "Yes, and you are?"
                   "Toshinori." He smiled. He helped Izuku up, "we'll see you guys tomorrow!" Shoto felt kinda heart broken, "don't worry, he'll be okay!"
                     "Okay."

Shoto watched, what was Izuku doing? He could hear his heart in his ears, "IZUKU!" Midoriya looked at him, "KICK HIS ASS!" Shinso did not like that one bit, midoriya got in a fighting stance. "COME ON IZUKU!"
"Shoto Todoroki. Is he your lover?" Izuku froze, "he seems like it."
"No-" Izuku's body just froze, he couldn't move, not a muscle. I lost. Shoto growled.
"IZUKU! COME ON IZUKU!" Shoto yelled, "COME ON! YOU CAN WIN! I BELIEVE IN YOU!" Shinso smirked.
"He really is in Love with you." Midoriya just stared at him. "Now move along." Shinso said, Midoriya started to turn around, then started to walk to the end of the ring.
"What the hell is he doing?" Shoto asked himself, "IZUKU SNAP OUT OF IT!"
"DEKU COME ON!" Bakugo yelled, "DON'T LET THIS PURPLE HAIRED FREAK TAKE YOU DOWN!" Izuku then stoped at the end, he saw all the carriers of One For All, he stood there, Shoto smiled.
"COME ON IZUKU! YOU CAN BEAT HIM! I KNOW YOU CAN!" Shoto yelled, there was a blast, Shinso tried to stay in his place, but it was strong and he moved a few feet, he was close to the edge, he looked back to see Izuku. "LETS GO IZUKU!" Shoto smiled, throwing a fist in the air.
"How? HOW?" Shinso asked he then stepped out of bounds, his eyes went wide, "no."
"IZUKU MIDORIYA WINS!" Midnight said, everyone cheered, Izuku stood up.
"Your quirk is so amazing! Please tell me about it!" Izuku smiled, Shinso looked at him then at The stands, "sorry, I should do that."
"No it's fine." Shinso said. Izuku smiled, why was it so bright? Shinso couldn't help but smile as well.

Shoto saw the smile.

His smile,

The smile he claimed as his.

Izuku Midoriya was gonna be his after this.