☠️☠️ Session 13 😱😱

Hello Keepers,

Hello Keepers,

The entirety of the club has been rebranded. Kindly read the below announcement before you find your assignment

Entry, forms and trial membership:

Every Keeper should be informed that as of this month, February 2020, the club will start to control entry through trial membership. Only members who pass trial will be accepted into the club. This is to ensure quality control and to also ensure that we don't take on books that require more than the club can handle. The last reason is to ensure that only genuine entrants interested in the club are brought on board.

Number of chapters for assignment

Every Keeper will now be expected to read 4 chapters of partnering book. And one chapter of the book of your team head.

Number of comments

Comments will now be 4 inline littered along the paragraphs and then 3 well thought of sentences of constructive review in block style at the comment section below. Do this for all four chapters of your partner's book. Don't forget to do same for one chapter of the team head's book. Please remember that reviews should detail your well thought of impressions. Like what you liked and what you didn't and ways to improve.

Reporting assignment

I

n the paragraph of your assignment tag your team head and the report with chapters read and dates they were read on.

To illustrate:

Gloriousvictory07 Done. Chapters 1 to 4 7th February. Team head's book: chapter 1.

Or Finished. Chapters 1 to 7 8th to 10th Feb Jessicanakasamu Team head's book : Chapter 4

Or Rosie_80 Chapters 10 to 20 Feb 10. Team head's book : Chapter 3.

Team heads.

Team head's will be responsible for verifying assignments as and when they come in. On the day of the deadline, you will have to tag your team members who still have pending assignments to finish them in two days. After the two days, send the list of members who qualify for the next session and those who do not to the club's email which will be shared to you later on.
( If you don't want to be team head, then send a pm to the club).

Compensation For Team Head

Every group member under each team must add the book of their team head to their public reading list and give a shout out to their followers on their board for their team leader. This shout out should be on your board for the duration of that month. After which everyone if free to take them down.