Session 1

Hello, Keepers

Hello, Keepers...

You're all welcome to the maiden edition of the ReadersForReads Bookclub.

This club is very different from our first club. In the sense that this is a light-hearted club. We do light commenting and then, forward critiques to the authors inbox(PM). The critiquing is not compulsory, but if you notice anything circumstantial, then let the author know through a private message.

So before we begin, I'd like to introduce the administrators of the club. We used to be three, unfortunately, one lost her dad last year and had to quit Wattpad altogether. Without further ado... we have...

1|Rosie_80 Formerly the assignment rep for RFK|BC. Currently, she is the new engagement rep. She will be responsible for accepting new members, engaging with members and updating our reading list. Let's all show her our utmost support.

2| Gloriousvictory07 supervising rep and formerly assistant engagement rep. Currently, the assignment rep.

Let's all show our support to these administrators by making their work easier. Let's all show our support to the ReadersForKeeps Society!!

Normal Assignment.

Date: 7th to 25th February, 2020

GROUP 1

missktg Waiting For The Beginning

Soul_Binder_forever Challenging Fate

GROUP 2

ForeverInFlorence See Me Playing

Rosie_80. The Betrayal

GROUP 3

Gloriousvictory07 The All-Seeing Eye

Purpleagua. Accidental Addiction

GROUP 4

Water_Lili. I loved you blindly

HOSAM_MZ The Destined Vol 1

GROUP 5

Writinggirl_99. Endless Love

Jessicanakasamu. Whispers

Extra

000artemisrising000  Until There was you.

Gloriousvictory07. The All-Seeing Eye

•••

Footnotes:

1|Everyone is required to read five chapters. Then comment 7 shortie in-line comments along the paragraphs of each of the five chapters. In total, you should have 35 sentences for all five chapters. For illustration on shortie short comments, refer to the chapter in this book entitled, 'Commenting '.

2| There will be no tagging. Or marking your comments with any hashtags. But after you finish your assignment, report it right against your name, and in that paragraph, state the chapters read and the dates they were read on. This helps the admins in assignment verification.

3| If you want to take on more assignments as and when members sign up to the club, then kindly indicate that intention here. By commenting: Ready for extra in this paragraph.

4| Voting is very very important. Others will be voting on your chapters, so don't be stingy with your votes. What goes around comes around. We are a club, we should support eachother. In other words... voting isn't compulsory, just highly recommended

5| Next month, there will be a spotlight book of the month.

If there's any problem, then don't hesitate to reach out for help.

Happy reading,
Administration.