Session 2

Hello Keepers

Hello Keepers...

We come your way with what this administration hopes to be good news!

In the previous session, we had hinted on a Spotlight BOTM #SBOTM. This was to be a random spotlight that would showcase a book and its summary. The intention was simply advertisement. But upon careful consideration, we have decided to take it a step further.

By that, there will be a separate book for spotlighted winners. And in this book, we plan to have something like the Watty Interviews for Watty Winners. It will be short and simple with the intention of promoting both book and author.

It will be random. But picking up abandoned books automatically places you in that race towards winning that slot. To ensure that that book reaches as many of Wattpad audience as is possible, we ask that you add it to your public reading list and vote for the interviews. RFK will do its best in getting it out there, but we'd need you too.

On that note, welcome to session 2! It's been a long time coming.

Date: March 9th to March 27th (Two more days added to deadline Yay!!)

Normal pairing

GROUP ONE

Jessicanakasamu.   Whispers

Gloriousvictory07.  The All-Seeing Eye

GROUP TWO

000artemisrising000.  Until There Was You

Water_Lili  I loved You blindly

GROUP THREE

Purpleagua Accidental Addiction

Rosie_80.    The Betrayal

GROUP FOUR

ForeverInFlorence.    See Me Playing

DDibashini1999  Minutes In Chaos

Footnotes:

1|Everyone is required to read five chapters. Then comment 7 shortie in-line comments along the paragraphs of each of the five chapters. In total, you should have 35 sentences for all five chapters. For illustration on shortie short comments, refer to the chapter in this book entitled, 'Commenting '.

2| There will be no tagging. Or marking your comments with any hashtags. But after you finish your assignment, report it right against your name, and in that paragraph, state the chapters read and the dates they were read on. This helps the admins in assignment verification.

3| If you want to take on more assignments as and when members sign up to the club, then kindly indicate that intention here. By commenting: Ready for extra in this paragraph.

4| Voting is very very important. Others will be voting on your chapters, so don't be stingy with your votes. What goes around comes around. We are a club, we should support eachother. In other words... voting isn't compulsory, just highly recommended

Abandoned Books | Session 1

Whispers by Jessicanakasamu

Comment dibs against the book above to claim it. Remember, doing abandoned books automatically put you in the race towards SBOTM.

NB: Please report your assignment right against your pairing.

Hiatus notice

missktg

If anyone has  any problem, then don't hesitate to reach out.

Happy Reading,
Administration.