Session 17

Hi Keepers

Hi Keepers

Welcome to our newest session.

Sometimes in life, well, life slaps us in the face- with a frying pan. So, we make pancakes!
The ups and downs... it's all part of life. Something we can't avert.

Currently, our two other admins are cooped up in life's kitchen.  A reason why we need your help. It would be great if you helped us get the club out there. There are so many Wattpaders seeking for a society akin to this but got no idea where to find us. If you could recommend our society to one or two people, on their message boards and pms, that will be of immense help. The club is always doing its possible best to reach out to the masses, but we need more hands. We need you.

We are open to accepting collaborations with other societies. If interested, then kindly reach out to us through our pms.

There are two abandoned books from our previous session. Helps us by claiming some for yourself if you have some time to kill, and help make someone's day a little better.

•••

Assignment

Date: 12th June to 1st July

(As required, all team members must give a shout out of their team head's book on their message board. Add it to your reading list and read one chapter).

TEAM A | SweetnessInTheSalt

Group 1

Sandcat-  Iron God

SweetnessInTheSalt. Under the New York sky

Group 2

MiniWillow Fixated on you

MartaIsa85. Chasing Stars

Group 3

FmEver The Huntress

Water_Lili.  I loved you blindly

TEAM B | sclair_

Group 4

sclair_  Entwined

DDibashini1999. Last decision

Group 5

inkyys.  Moonlit Craters

SunshineBandito Winning over his heart

Group 6

cantiara. Hush, my sweet darling

MawusiWritesGh. Indoor Princess

•••

Abandoned books

Chasing Stars by MartaIsa85

Under the New York sky by SweetnessInTheSalt

•••

Footnotes

Number of chapters for assignment

Every Keeper is required to read 4 chapters of partnering book plus one chapter of the book of your team head.

Ps. If your partner is also team head, then you must read 5 chapters of her book

Number of comments

Comments are 4 inlines littered along the paragraphs and then 3 well thought of sentences of constructive review in block style at the comment section below. We also accept 7 inlines with the last being a review.
Do this for all four chapters of your partner's book. Don't forget to do same for one chapter of the team head's book. Please remember that reviews should detail your well thought of impressions. Like what you liked and what you didn't and ways to improve.

Ps. Only 1K length prologues count as a chapter.

If there's any problem, then shoot us a pm.

Happy reading,
Administration.

Happy reading,Administration