Session 4

Hello Keepers

Hello Keepers...

Welcome to session 4!

From the administration, we want to say thank you to everyone who contributes to make our work easier by finishing their assignments in the stipulated time and reporting them duly. You're the reason we bring this session earlier than our usual this month. So cheers to that🥂🎊

Before we begin with the assignment, there are a few things that we want to discuss.

The first is that we are a club. Keepers, we are our own support. That is why we're besieging and encouraging us all to pick up abandoned books and finish them.

Inasmuch as many of us try not to default, the odds are that others will. In one way or another. Sometimes due to matters beyond their control and not specifically because they intend to abandon or break your heart.

As a club who support each other, in these times, it shows solidarity to pick up abandoned books and finish them. P/s. There's just one abandoned book below from last session.

Also, it's been noted that some members tend to consider prologues and intro chapters that fall at 1k or close to be a chapter. Per the rules of this club, prologues and intro parts were previously not considered a chapter. However, because majority of members do this, and it's been noted that other clubs ease their rules in this regard, this club from now onwards will also consider prologues and intro chapters that fall to 1k to be chapter worthy and therefore count towards marking.

This implies that if a prologue you're reading has 1k or more words, then your five chapters will be Prologue and then chapters 1 to 4. But if say, your prologue is just a few words of teaser into the first chapter, then your five chapters will be chapters 1 to 5.

Thank you, and welcome to the newest session!!

Date 2nd to 25th May.

Assignment

GROUP 1

heroswifey. Falling For The Quarterback

Chara_Notrag A Love Like In 1843

GROUP 2

DDibashini1999. Frenemies

baniya07. The Girl In The Balcony

GROUP 3

_Rae_21. Death In The Woods

Rosie_80 The Betrayal

GROUP 4

000artemisrising000. Until There Was You

Gloriousvictory07 The All-Seeing Eye

GROUP 5

Joella7. Broken

Namas48. The Russian Roulette.

GROUP 6

Jessicanakasamu. Whispers

Water_Lili. I Loved You Blindly

GROUP 7

MmissF Accidentally Yours

Gloriousvictory07. The All-Seeing Eye

Footnotes:

1|Everyone is required to read five chapters. Then comment 7 shortie in-line comments along the paragraphs of each of the five chapters. In total, you should have 35 sentences for all five chapters. For illustration on shortie short comments, refer to the chapter in this book entitled, 'Commenting '.

2| There will be no tagging. Or marking your comments with any hashtags. But after you finish your assignment, report it right against your name, and in that paragraph, state the chapters read and the dates they were read on. This helps the admins in assignment verification.

3| If you want to take on more assignments as and when members sign up to the club, then kindly indicate that intention here. By commenting: Ready for extra in this paragraph.

4| Voting is very very important. Others will be voting on your chapters, so don't be stingy with your votes. What goes around comes around. We are a club, we should support eachother. In other words... voting isn't compulsory, just highly recommended

Abandoned Book| Session 3

Whispers by Jessicanakasamu

If there's any problem or we forgot anything, then please don't hesitate to reach out.

Happy reading,
Administration.

Happy reading,Administration