Session 7

Hello keepers

Hello keepers...

A big shout out to all members who finished their assignments  in the stipulated  time and reporting them duly. You're the reason we keep moving and growing as a club.

To all new members, a hearty and warm  welcome  to  you all. It will  be  our pleasure to see you read along with us each month.

Sadly , we had to  let go of all members  who couldn't  finish their previous assignments and hadn't asked for extensions. They have been taken out of the rotation for the rest of us to move on. If for any reason said people  want back into the  club , then feel free to send a pm for details on your conditional acceptance.

Abandoned books from  sessions 5&6 ,  will  be assigned to our readers only.

This session  will last from August 6 to 25.

Assignment

Group one

AdamsValeria The last red

Jessicanakasamu Whispers

Group Two

jamila03x I'm with Danger

Rosie_80.  The betrayal

Group Three

Water_Lili I loved you Blindly

SweetnessInTheSalt Under The New York Sky

Group Four

maracanread A Season of Secrets

CrownedMadness Seven Crows

Group  Five

lishaaa7 Not Meant To Be

AeolianEon The Enemy Beside me

Group Six

DDibashini1999 Frenemies

0

00artemisrising000 Until There Was You

Group Seven

Rosie_80. The Betrayal

@sunnymilanin_   Bellatheibus

Abandoned  Books :

DDibashini1999  Frenemies will  be read by    debzywrites  from  session  5

Water_Lili I loved you  Blindly will  be read by thatGirlJaney from session  6

Footnotes
1: Everyone is required  to read five chapters. Then comment 7 shortie in-line comments along the paragraphs of each of  the  five chapters. In total, you should have 35 sentences for all five chapters. For illustration  on shortie short comments , refer to the chapter in this book titled 'commenting'.

2:There will be no tagging or marking your comments with any hashtags. But after  you finish  your assignment , report it right against  your name, and in that paragraph  , state the chapters read and the dates they were read on. This helps the admins in assignment  verification.

3: If you  want to take on  more assignments  as and when members  sign up to the club then kindly indicate that intention  here. By commenting : Ready for extra in this paragraph.

4:Voting is very important.  Others will be voting on your chapters ,so dont be stingy with your votes. You scratch my back i scratch yours. We are a club, we should  support eachother . In other words ...voting isnt compulsory  , just highly  recommended.

Remember  to stay home  and  stay safe ,  we care about  you.  If there's  any problem or  we might have left out something  dont hesitate  to  reach out.

Enjoy your  reading,
Administration.