🏅🎁Session 16 🏅🎁

Hi Keepers(Pls read before finding your assignment

Hi Keepers
(Pls read before finding your assignment.)

This session is dedicated to cantiara. It's all thanks to her that we've been able to commission the new face of our RFK Society. Thank you!

In view of the above, each Keeper in this session will be giving the 1 chapter read on team head's book to cantiara and her book, 'Hush, my sweet darling'.

In other words, for this session, we all have one team head who is cantiara.

Usually, team heads have the obligation of verifying team members' assignment. Both the one in team head's book plus the one in partnering books. But because this is an honorary session, cantiara will only be required to submit just the list of Keepers who read her book and those who did not to the club by the end of the session. The duty of verifying assignments on partnering books will be taken on by me for this session. What this means is that you must tag cantiara with the chapter read on her book. And when you finish with the 4 chapters on your partner's book, tag MawusiWritesGh with the chapters read on your partner's book and dates they were read on when you report your assignment inline against your name.

That said, welcome to session 16!

¶¶¶

Date: 9th to 29th May, 2021

Group 1

Ingasian. Kindled Hearts

MartaIsa85 Chasing Stars

Group 2

cantiara Hush, my sweet darling

DDibashini1999. Last decision

Group 3

sclair_ Entwined

Water_Lili. I loved you blindly

Group 4

AdamsValeria. The last red

WhenItIsBlue. Night Poison

Group 5

MiniWillow. Fixated on you

000artemisrising000. Soul bound

Group 6

MawusiWritesGh Indoor Princess

Sandcat- Iron God

Group 7

inkyys. Moonlit Craters

FmEver. The huntress

Group 8

SweetnessInTheSalt. Under the New York sky

AdamsValeria. The last red

Group 9

SunshineBandito. Winning over his heart

MawusiWritesGh. The All-Seeing Eye

¶¶¶

Footnotes

Number of chapters for assignment

Every Keeper will now be expected to read 4 chapters of partnering book. And one chapter of the book of your team head.

Ps. If your partner is also team head, in this session (if your partner is cantiara, then you must read 5 chapters of her book.)Ps. If your partner is also team head, in this session (if your partner is cantiara, then you must read 5 chapters of her book.)

Number of comments

Comments will now be 4 inline littered along the paragraphs and then 3 well thought of sentences of constructive review in block style at the comment section below. Do this for all four chapters of your partner's book. Don't forget to do same for one chapter of the team head's book. Please remember that reviews should detail your well thought of impressions. Like what you liked and what you didn't and ways to improve.

If there's any problem, then shoot us a pm.

Happy reading,
Administration.

Happy reading,Administration