Session 5

Hello Keepers

Hello Keepers...

To all the newcomers joining this session... we see you! With this opportunity, we officially welcome you to the club.

All those who couldn't finish their previous assignments have been taken out this rotation for the rest of us to move on. If for any reason said people want back into the club, then feel free to send a pm to the club for details on your conditional acceptance.

There are two abandoned books from session 4. If you have the time, show your support and claim some for yourself.

Special announcement: ReadersForKeeps Society has welcomed a new recruit. Jessicanakasamu. She will be joining the administration and working together withRosie_80 while I go on a break from the club to pull myself together. These people are diligent in their own way and care about the club being a going concern. Please continue to show them your support by making their work easier.

Thank you all.

Date: 05- 25/06/20

GROUP 1

TheScarletBlood. Delusional

Braksburgh4ever The Half Light

GROUP 2

MalisaRay9. In Piece

DDibashini1999 Frenemies

GROUP 3

heroswifey. Falling For The Quarterback

sinfullycrafted. Sleek Revenge

GROUP 4

Water_Lili. I Loved You Blindly

000artemisrising000. Until There Was You

GROUP 5

_Rae_21. Death In The Woods

Jessicanakasamu. Whispers

GROUP 6

Rosie_80. The Betrayal

CrownedMadness. The Crow

Footnotes:

1|Everyone is required to read five chapters. Then comment 7 shortie in-line comments along the paragraphs of each of the five chapters. In total, you should have 35 sentences for all five chapters. For illustration on shortie short comments, refer to the chapter in this book entitled, 'Commenting '.

2| There will be no tagging. Or marking your comments with any hashtags. But after you finish your assignment, report it right against your name, and in that paragraph, state the chapters read and the dates they were read on. This helps the admins in assignment verification.

3| If you want to take on more assignments as and when members sign up to the club, then kindly indicate that intention here. By commenting: Ready for extra in this paragraph.

4| Voting is very very important. Others will be voting on your chapters, so don't be stingy with your votes. What goes around comes around. We are a club, we should support eachother. In other words... voting isn't compulsory, just highly recommended

Abandoned Book| Session 4

The All-Seeing Eye by Gloriousvictory07

Frenemies by DDibashini1999

If there's any problem or we forgot anything, then please don't hesitate to reach out.

Happy reading,
Administration.

Happy reading,Administration