GUIDELINES

Entry, forms and Interview

Every Keeper should be informed that as of this month, February 2020, the club will start to control entry through interviews. Only members who pass  will be accepted into the club. This is to also ensure that we don't take on books that require more than the club can handle. The last reason is to ensure that only genuine entrants interested in the club are brought on board.

Number of chapters for assignment

Every Keeper will now be expected to read 4 chapters of partnering book. And 1 chapter of the book of your team head.

Number of comments

Comments will now be 4 inlines littered along the paragraphs. And then,  3 well thought of sentences of constructive review in block style at the comment section of that book. Do this for all four chapters of your partner's book. Don't forget to do same for one chapter of the team head's book. Please remember that reviews should detail your well thought of impressions. Like what you liked and what you didn't and ways to improve.

Reporting assignment

In the paragraph of your assignment tag your team head and then report with chapters read and dates they were read on.

To illustrate:

MawusiWritesGh Done. Chapters 1 to 4 7th February. Team head's book: chapter 1.

Or Finished. Chapters 1 to 7 8th to 10th Feb Rosie_80
Team head's book : Chapter 4

Or Jessicanakasamu Chapters 10 to 20 Feb 10. Team head's book : Chapter 3.

Team heads

Team heads will be responsible for verifying assignments as and when they come in. On the day of the deadline, you will have to tag your team members who still have pending assignments to finish them in two days. After the two days, send the list of members who qualify for the next session and those who do not to the club's email which will be shared to you later on.
( If you don't want to be team head, then send a pm to the club).

Compensation For Team Head

Every group member under each team must add the book of their team head to their public reading list and give a shout out of their book to your followers on your board.  This shout out should be on your board for the duration of that month. After which everyone if free to take them down.

Note: Team heads will change every session to give chances for others too.

Dibbing or picking up abandoned books

From here on out, whenever abandoned books are claimed, the owner of said books will be required to vote on four chapters of the claimer's book and give a shout out of their book on your board. The club will also give shout outs to dibbers in its subsequent session inviting the club to check them out.

Lastly...

✓  Your partner will be voting for your book, so don't be stingy with your votes either. In other words, voting isn't compulsory. Just highly recommended.

✓  There will be no tagging your comments in your partner's book. No comment tags.

✓  You won't be added to a session if you have pending assignments to complete.

✓  Your book must have at least 10 chapters to qualify.

✓  The entirety of your book must be in English.

✓ Only novels, short stories and novellas are accepted for now.

✓ You should be able to read a wide range of books if you're joining. The Admins are busy people who just wouldn't have the time to deal with preferences. If a chapter is mature, you can always skip it to the next.

Follow this account for notifications. It also makes tagging you easier. Add this book to the library and public reading list. For advertisement purposes.

First keyword:  What year did you join Wattpad!

We suggest you find it now because you will be asked to supply it as part of the application. Another keyword will be in the next part.

Next ▶▷▶▷ Commenting Format