🤶🎄Session 11🎀🎁

Happy December Keepers! 

Last month, we had communicated the intention of the club as an account to read and vote on five chapters of books of everyone who'd participated in our November for the Wrimos challenge last year.

Unfortunately, the admins of the club had been extremely busy last month with some preparing for exams and others busy with their jobs. One was even on hiatus and just got back. It was a busy month. But rest assured that what has been said shall be fulfilled in its time. The same goes for our Spotlight book. We haven't forgotten about it.

We'd like to say a big thank you to every one of us Keepers who stuck and stayed with us through the year and through all our initiatives and all until now. We appreciate the commitment and loyalty.

From the previous session, there were some Keepers who flouted so many of our guidelines and made verification a bit difficult. A reason for which we implore everyone to follow our reading criterion: For an assignment, please we expect each person to read five chapters leaving seven inline comments littered along the paragraphs of each chapter. Not four. Not three . Not two and certainly not one. Please. Your partner who is following the criterion while reading your book will expect that you do same for them. Some keepers have been asked to top up on their comments from last session. Kindly do that as soon as possible.

It was also noticed that some people didn't report their assignment as "done". When you don't report, the club automatically assumes that your assignment is undone and you will be tagged during the grace period to finish up. Which is no fault of ours.

We understand that these things happen. A reason why we add footnotes in every session. Please refer to the footnotes when in doubt as mutually satisfied Keepers make a happy club. Something we fully support.

There are two abandoned books in this session.  If you got some time, then pick up an abandoned book. Put a smile on someone's face 😍😁🤶

On that note, welcome to session 11 ! Merry Christmas / Happy Holidays in advance.

PS. 🤶🎄🎀🎁 Santa might visit RFK on Christmas day with some presents for everyone *wink, wink* 🤶🎄🎀🎁

Deadline : December 7 the to December 27 th.

    🤶🎄   Assignment 🎀🎁

Group 1

Water_Lili.   I loved you blindly

SweetnessInTheSalt.  Under the New
York Sky

Group 2

sxxaint.   The stains beneath our skins

MiniWillow.  Fixated on you

Group 3

000artemisrising000.  Until there was you

FrennzyChaos.  Lightning Seeker

Group 4

DDibashini1999.  Frenemies

AeolianEon.   Enemy Beside me

Group 5

AdamsValeria.  The Last Red

Rosie_08.      The Hunt

Group 6

sclair_.  Entwined

vinnie_kash.   Seeing Through Selena

Group 7

odiere_z.   A geek choice

kashvi198760. The Alpha's Storm

Group 8

FmEver.   The huntress

toriatobin.    First there was you

Group 9

DragonsDreaming.     In Pursuit of

MarieLotte.   Winds of Fate

Group 10

lifeasd.  The wildflower and the wildfire

KaceeAlbert.   The VLC

Group 11

thatmarvelgirl321.   Psychic

pepperish    Renaissance

Abandoned books

Frenemies by DDibashini1999.  ( S 10)

Winds of Fate by MarieLotte.   ( S 9 )

Footnotes:

1|Everyone is required to read five chapters. Then comment 7 shortie in-line comments along the paragraphs of each of the five chapters. In total, you should have 35 sentences for all five chapters. For illustration on shortie short comments, refer to the chapter in this book entitled, 'Commenting '. Prologues that fall to 1K and over counts as a chapter.

2| There will be no tagging. Or marking your comments with any hashtags. But after you finish your assignment, report it right against your name, and in that paragraph, state the chapters read and the dates they were read on. This helps the admins in assignment verification.

3| If you want to take on more assignments as and when members sign up to the club, then kindly indicate that intention here. By commenting: Ready for extra in this paragraph.

4| Voting is very very important. Others will be voting on your chapters, so don't be stingy with your votes. What goes around comes around. We are a club, we should support eachother. In other words... voting isn't compulsory, just highly recommended

If we forgot anything, then please don't hesitate to reach out.

Happy reading,
Merry Xmas!

From Administration.