Session 8

Hello keepers

Hello keepers ....

Welcome to session eight.

Before we begin , we' d like to say thank you to y'all for the job well done in the previous session! There was no abandoned book which is good development .

To all new and potential members, thank you too for joining us this session you are more than welcome to read with us.

Important Announcement

So when this club started, we had made mention of a spotlight book the club intended to start as a way of exposure for members of the club. Guess what keepers, we're starting it at the end of this month!

But it doesn't end there, there's more.

As we're sure many of us are aware, the forum had been disabled sometime back. For many Wattpaders, the forum had been a place where we congregated, shared ideas, asked for critiques, shared our stories, and just lounged around and had a fun time.

But the forum, last we heard, and witnessed, had been taken down. Leaving the masses stranded.

Another worse thing is the disabling of news feed. Already, Wattpad has started disabling the news feed function in older versions of Android.

As a club that moves with changing tides, we believe that this is also the time to introduce to this club the ambassador tested Question Of The Week. QOTW.

This is something that we've noticed some ambassador run profiles to do. It's a way to build community, get to know ourselves and it's for exposure.

How do we do it?

On every Friday, a question will be asked on our conversation board. A question we hope can bring us together as a community. At the end of the month, two most active contributing members will be selected to receive the QOTW package.

The package:

A number of votes on your chosen book

A detailed review of your book in the club

And a spotlighted interview in our up and coming Spotlight book.

Why should you participate?

To answer that question, let me ask you: have you wondered why people advertise (though frowned upon) on well to do profiles? Or have you wondered why it has become a sub culture to thank people on their conversation boards for reading/voting on books or even for following an account?
The answer is exposure. Because once you are on somebody's "Conv board" everyone who visits that profile will notice you. And if they like what they see, they'll click on your profile and come check you out!
And this is the untold benefit of QOTW.