Session 10

Happy November, Keepers!

As writers, many of us harbor dreams of our books being picked up by a literary agent one day and solicited for publishing! That dream, has come true for our very own Heatheranno. Her book is getting published keepers, and from the club we wish her the best of luck. For all lovers of fantasy, this is your moment to binge read the story before it's unpublished off Wattpad.

Also, one of our own,  000artemisrising000 has entered her Naruto Fanfic into a Naruto Fanfic Wattys. Check out the link on her message board and show her some love by voting for her in the contest.

In other news:

1 | A year this month, we had pursued a November for the Wrimos writing challenge here in this society ( in our first bookclub also on our profile), And a handful of keepers had jumped on board. This month, the club as an account  will read, vote and comment on five chapters each of the books of every keeper who had participated in our contest. It doesn't end there. Their books will also be advertised on our message board for everyone to see. 

2 | We also want to stress that in the event that you wish to go on hiatus or even leave the club, please first wash your hands off your pending assignment. You owe it to that unsuspecting partner who finished your book with honest feedback for your validation as a writer and for your editing. Please be fair!

3 | Other things that we've noticed are some keepers breaking the commenting rule. Per our rules, you must comment seven inlines along the paragraphs of each of the five chapters. In all, there should be 35 comments. We understand that sometimes, we may fall short on the seven comments on some chapters. But that should be made up for in other chapters. The least number of comments a chapter must have should be five and the rest could be spread over the other chapters. Some people even read more than the required 5 chapters just to spread out their comments which is fine, as long as each chapter has at least five comments.

Naturally, we expect that keepers read books with the chapter chronology. Not randomly, as that is the only way to offer a reasonably valid feedback on your partner's book.

That's a lot of intro there, phew. 

Well Keepers, welcome to the newest session. All the new faces among us, we see y'all too.

•••

Assignment

Date: 2nd to 25th November, 2020

Group One

CaptainGrindlewack67.  Lost In Egypt : Eye of Ra.

aarujarv.      Beyond The Void

Group Two